RAGE [PART 29]

My eyes were gleaming with pride as I stare at Midoriya, suddenly, someone exclaims out of shock, "He got over 700 meters?!"

My lips turn into a taunting smirk when I heard the other students converse between each other, but my smirk grew wider when I saw Bakugo's face.

The shock was completely written over his face and small explosions were erupting from his palms. "What is the meaning of this?"

He roared and started sprinting to Midoriya while making explosions from his palms.

I teleported myself in front of Midoriya, who shrieked from fright, and a golden barrier was in front of us for protection.

Luckily, just before Bakugo could reach us, Aizawa's scarf wrapped itself around him, making him immobilized.

"What the--? These cloths are hard..!" He said as he struggled to break free from them.

"They're weapons for capturing, and made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire which is made of a special alloy, " explained Aizawa in a bored tone as he stared at me with narrowed eyes.

I sigh and canceled the magic barrier while giving a small smile to Midoriya.

"Jeez," sighed Aizawa out with a frown, "Don't make me use my Quirk over and over. I have Dry eye."

Everyone deadpanned while I was trying my best not to laugh out loud. I could tell just by everyone's face that they were thinking the same thing which made it harder not to laugh my ass off.

Aizawa slowly releases Bakugo from his hold and said in a bored tone as he turned around, "We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready."

Midoriya slowly walks around Bakugo, and I head to the other students. I sigh and walk past him but whispered something to him, nevertheless, he looked angrily in Midoriya's direction.

After the other tests, we all were standing outside the Gym to see the results.

I could tell the students were anxious about the results and I was trying to calm myself for what is about to happen.

"Okay," I said to the students and they were looking at me with full attention which made me continue, "I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test."

Aizawa then spoke, interrupting me, "It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so we'll show you the results all at once."

On cue, the hologram opened up and everyone saw their results but I turn to Midoriya with a sad smile when I saw his name at last place. All of his hard work, gone.

Until Aizawa said with a creepy smile, "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion."

Everyone was blank with me included, I slap his shoulder hard and pout when I realized it was true what he did to the previous class last year. The entire class yelled out, "WHAT?!"

He ignored my hit and continued, "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks."

At that statement, I slapped him harder. He looks at me with a smirk and told the class, "With that, we're done." I sigh out of relief but then felt my body being lifted up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

I shriek and grabbed onto their lower back, Aizawa chuckles and started walking back to the school building.

He stopped at Midoriya and took a note out of his pocket and gave it to him while saying with me over his shoulder, "Midoriya--,"

He looks up at Aizawa, "Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office. Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself."

I blow a piece of hair out of my face and whined, "Aizawa, for god's sake. Put me down this instant."