HOPE [PART 129]

||3RD POV||

Chisaki asked as he glared at the teen while seething, "Did you want to become a hero that badly? To save Eri and Angel, Lemillion? It's all a filthy disease of our time. I'll fix guys like you. With Eri's power." Aya watched how Mirio stepped out of a spike that impaled his side and flinched a bit but he roared as he turned to the villain, "Cihaski!" The said heir roared back in annoyance as sends another attack, "I thought I told you I threw that name away!" Suddenly, Aya was in front of Mirio with her wings spread open, but just as the spikes were about to impale her, Midoriya crashed through the wall.

Her limbs weren't chained anymore and Mirio noticed how blood seeped from her, her wrists were bleeding while her ankles were covered in her blood, her neck was freshly bruised as droplets escaped that area. Her wings were white as milk with gold in them but they were battered and broken-looking. She staggered a bit but stood in her place with her arms spread out while her battered wings covered the third year from harm. She looks at Midoriya with hope shining in her eyes and turned around, her blood-covered fingers held him up and heard Nighteye yell, "Mirio! Aya!" She helped Mirio stand straight and moved him to the side slightly as she muttered, "Eri is... behind... us..."

He held onto them as he reassured, "It's fine now... You two were amazing. You were amazing, Mirio, and Aya." She sobbed as she heard him say that and her battered wings slumped to the floor in exhaustion. Out of nowhere, spikes appeared from the ground again and Nighteye carried them away from the attack. Her eyes were half-lidded but they grew when she noticed Chisaki's appearance and her breath hitched as she heard him roar, "Now! I'll have you return Eri and Angel!" She shivered as her wings tucked in and she hid her head as she heard how he stated, "What a sad life you had, Lemillion. If you hadn't gotten involved with Eri, Angel-- with me--then your Quirk wouldn't be lost forever."

Nighteye and Midoriya had wide eyes as they heard this information. Aya whimpered in shame as she continued to hide her head, "It's my fault... It's my fault that I couldn't step in..." Nighteye didn't say a word as Chisaki continued, "If you hadn't gotten involved, you could've kept holding onto your dream." Chisaki opened the case and one of the five bullets was gone, he remarked as he looked at the teen, "You lost your Quirk but persevered, and as a result, your friends got caught up in this, and now you're all just going to die." He leaped towards them and his subordinate's hands were on the floor, causing the attack to be aimed at the group.

She felt how Nighteye released them as he went to help Midoriya, her hands were on Mirio's shoulders as her eyes were red from crying. Midoriya appeared by them but her eyes were on Nighteye as he used his Foresight on Chisaki. Her voice was dead yet it held fury as she spoke, "Mirio, look at me." He looked at her and she slammed her lips against his, surprising everyone. He felt a warm liquid go down his throat and she pulled away, golden blood dripped from her lips and she smiled warmly at him as she reassured, "You will be fine now." She disappeared as she teleported away and her eyes widen when she saw the sight in front of her.

Blood dripped down Nighteye's head but what made her blood ran cold was what saw implying him. She was suddenly looking at the ceiling and blood-splattered past her face, she felt pain enter her body and she releases a horrifying scream that caused everyone to flinch and shiver. Midoriya and Overhaul look in the direction and went pale as they saw her body being implied with the spikes but several were going through her body. Her white battered wings were also implied while the rest was also implied, her blood dripped from her body like a waterfall but her head was turned as she looked where Eri stood at the hole in the wall. Her voice came out as a whisper but it was heard by all, "Eri, no... Please..." The girl looked at the voice and she held her mouth in horror but looked away.

She looked up when two large beings fell through the roof and she felt her body get taken off of the bloodied spikes, her arm fell limp as she stared with dull eyes at the figure who held her. The voice teased as he had a sorrowful smile on his face as he looked at her bloodied body, "Aish, you never know when to stay out of trouble." His own wings were two pairs of bat-like wings and his hair was pitch-black as devilish horns were on each side of his head. His outfit was a black trenchcoat with a suit underneath it, Chisaki noticed the hovering male and his eyes grew when he recognized who it was, he mutters in disbelief and bewildered, "No way... Isao, the ruler of the Underworld..."

Isao looks in the direction of where he heard his name and he smiles at Chisaki, "Ah, you must've read the book; 'The life of the Gods.' No matter..." He looks at his wife in his arms and he held her closer to him, his lips rested against her own, and shadows surrounded them. Her body was covered in darkness and Isao disappeared but her body was hovering as her injuries healed, her eyes open and they were a deep color of black and gold. Her voice was the same yet different as she spoke, "I hope that my wife doesn't mind that I use her body. She would be pissed if she found out." She looked up and noticed a little body in the air, immediately, her four pairs of wings flapped towards the child.

The child landed in her arms and Eri looks up at her, she notices that there's another aura around her, calming one. She smiles at the child as she hovered in the sky, her voice was soft as she said, "Well, hello little one. Your power is truly a blessing like my own, its a privilege to meet someone like me." Eri's eyes shone when she heard this and a she saw a shadow hover over the brunette as they smiled the same smile and spoke in sync, "I'm glad to meet a child that is similar to my mine." Eri blinks at the brunette and noticed how the brunette got shadow markings covering her limbs and neck, Aya looks up when she heard an angered voice roar, "Give her back!"

Spikes went closer to her body but before they could reach her, they broke into millions of pieces and she smirked as she covered Eri's head. Magic circles appeared around her and she spoke softly, "Release." Beams escaped the circles and shot in every direction, creating more destruction as before. She flew past the moving spikes and leaped into the sky with her massive wings, she hovered the entire city and Eri's eyes widen when she saw the sight. Out of nowhere, Midoriya appeared with a worried expression and she flew towards him, she smiles as she hands Eri to him, "Take care of her for me, Izuku Midoriya." He took the girl and watched how Aya descended to the ground as her wings disappeared and her eyes drooped.

Her body lands in a large hand and she laid limp in Chisaki's hold, he places her down on the ground and he attacked Midoriya. But the teen got a power-up from Eri and sends Chisaki into the air. Meanwhile, Twice and Toga watched the fight but they couldn't help but notice her unconscious body. Before they could go to her, she woke up and held her head but she felt a breeze go past her thighs. She looks down as she sat up and yelps when she saw how battered she looked with the almost destroyed outfit on her figure. She crossed her legs over each other and crossed her arms over her almost exposed breasts. Suddenly, she was covered with a jacket and looked up, she was met with familiar dark eyes and a tear left her eyes as she muttered,

"Isao...?"