One

He never hurt anyone, he never asked for any of this, but you don't always get what you want in life. But he lives with it.

Jeon Jungkook

A loner, a "weirdo", a incredibly hot "weirdo". He always sits in the back of the classroom rather not pay attention or participate. But being a "weirdo" as people call him, isn't what he actually is. Out of his boring high school life he is in a gang, well not in it, he runs it.

He is the youngest mafia leader in history, and he has his dead father to thank for that, he took away his childhood and made him train, everyday.

His classmates know who he really is, and that is why he is classified as a "weirdo"

Don't look him in the eye, it might just kill you.

Kim Taehyung

The most pure, innocent creature on this stupid planet. He doesn't know of Jeon Jungkook like everyone else in Korea does. Everyone around him loves him because, what's not to love? 

He has the perfect life, he has an amazing family consisting of his mother, father and older brother Kim Seokjin. 

Taehyung has had a interest in art since he was young, always wanting to sketch in his little sketch book that he carried around everywhere.

Don't look him in the eye, you might just fall in love.