Thirteen (M)

"I don't want to Daddy, I want you."

Third Person POV

Jungkook growled and kissed Taehyung and harshly grabbed his ass as Tae moaned into his mouth. "I'm gonna fucking devour you." Jungkook said and picked him up taking him to his bedroom.

When he entered the room with the whiny male in his arms he gently but roughly threw him on the bed, bouncing from the impact.

"Strip." Jungkook said, his voice dripping with dominance. The smaller boy nodded and started to take of his clothes, he started with his shirt, to his pants and lastly his white lace panties.

"Fuck, where did you get these?"

"J-Jimin." 

"Did he see you in these?! ONLY I CAN SEE YOU LIKE THIS! YOU'RE MINE TAEHYUNG!" He yelled and grabbed Taehyung's legs, pulling him to the edge of the bed.

"He didn't, it was a g-gift." He croaked out.

"Please me." Jungkook said as he sat down next to Taehyung, pushing him on his knees. The small male slowly reached up and pulled down his pants and boxers seeing the dominant males big dick swing out.

"B-big." He said and grabbed it, slowly moving both of his small hands up and down the cock hearing Jungkook moan loudly.

"Use your mouth kitten." He growled with his deep voice, sending shivers down Taehyungs back.

"Yes Daddy." He said and wrapped his lips around the tip of his dick, swirling his tongue around. He lowered his mouth down until all of his dick was in his throat, making him gag.

Hearing all of Jungkooks moans and groans started to encourage him do go faster, bobbing his head and playing with his balls, giving him double the pleasure.

"Fuck baby I'm gonna come." Jungkook said and fisted Taehyungs hair thrusting upward into his mouth, coming shortly after.

"Swallow it." He growled,and pulled out.

Being the obedient boy he is, he swallowed all of his come and opened his tongue to show he did.

"Good boy." Jungkook said and picked Taehyung up, putting him on the bed.

"Y-your shirt." He said and pulled it over Jungkooks head, getting a clear view of his abs and tattoos. "You're so hot Kook." Taehyung said and ran his hands up and down his body.

"Now make love to me."

"You don't have to tell me twice." He said and started to kiss Taehyung, pushing his legs open and getting in between them. "Suck." He said and the submissive did what he was told, coating them in his saliva.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked as he lined up his finger to his hole. He nodded and Jungkook pushed the first finger in, working it to stretch the boy out. Once he fgettelt he got used to his finger he added a second, scissoring him open.

"I'm gonna add one more and then you'll get my cock." He added the third finger, hearing Taehyung whine in pain. "It'll get better baby."

After a few more minutes of stretching him open he took out his fingers and positioned himdelf at his hole.

"I love you baby." 

"I love you too-ahhh!" He moaned in pain as he felt himself getting filled. "S-so b-big." He moaned and grabbed onto Jungkooks shoulders, leaving scratches from the pain.

"M-move." Taehyung moaned and felt jungkook pull out all the way until only the tip was in and thrust in quickly. "Ahh!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook kept hitting his prostate everytime. 

"How are you so tight?" Jungkook groaned as the heat of Taehyung was squeezing him in. "Mhhm." Taehyung moaned and wrapped his legs aroung Jungkook, pulling him closer.

Jungkook continued thrusting and pulled away from Tae slightly as he put his hand on Taehyung's stomach feeling his cock thrusting deep inside him. 

"I feel w-weird." Taehyung said as he felt a heat pooling at his stomach. "Let it out baby." Jungkook said as he started to thrust even harder. The bed slamming against the wall, probably leaving a dent.

"DADDY!" Taehyung shouted and came a second later, painting Jungkook's abs and his stomach white. Feeling Taehyung clench around him harder made Jungkook come, filling Tae up to the brim with his cum.

"Fuck baby, you were perfect." He said as he layed down on the bed, pulling Tae to lay on top of him.

"You're not going to pull out?" Tae asked quietly as he was about to fall asleep. "No. I want to be in you longer. Goodnight baby, I love you."

"I love you too."

----------------------

I finally got the smut done! I hope it wasn't too bad. I feel like I write smut better than anything... And I wanted to make it longer since last chapter was cut short.