Chapter 2

Taehyung's POV

After hanging up my apron and closing the shop, I headed home to my apartment I share with my bestfriend. "Jiminie, I'm home!" I yell as I opened the door, but all I heard was silence.

I set my backpack down and decided to order some pizza, while waiting for that I took a hot shower. As soon as I stepped out of the shower, the door bell rang. I quickly put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I grabbed my wallet and ran towards the door. 

"Hi" I greated the delivery boy with a smile, he gave me a small smile. "Here's the money and tip, enjoy the rest of your evening!" I said politely and hurried back inside. Soon Jimin bursts through the door, huge smile on his face and jumping excitedly infront of me. " Jimin, where have yo-" 

"Shhhh" I was cut off by an excited squeal. "Yoongi hyung took me on a surprise date and asked me to be his boyfriend. He is such a sap, we went to a restaurant for a quick dinner, then we went for a walk on the beach and BAM! He asked me. It was so romantic and UGH!!! I really like him!!!" Jimin gushed like a teenage girl. 

"Wow! Must have been fun" trying to sound as excited as possible, to be honest I knew this was going to happen, I helped Yoongi hyung plan this date. I just didn't know he was going to ask so soon. I'm just really glad Jiminie is happy. 

"So Taetae, how was your day?" He asked with a lazy grin resting on his face. "Same as always, Mr Smoker was there again, but this time he actually spoke to me." I answered.

"Well, what did he say?" Jimin asked, curiosity bubbling in him. "He said I had a nice butt" I say, my face going crimson. Jimin cackled and ended up on the floor from laughing so hard. He took a few deep breaths, only to start laughing again.  

Once Jimin settled down, he spoke up again, "To be honest, I think he has a crush on you, why else would he be hanging around the shop?" 

"I don't think he likes me, maybe he just enjoys looking at the flowers" I answered. "Anyway it's getting late and I'm heading to bed." I said with a yawn escapingmy lips.

"Night Jimine" 

"Night Taetae"