Chapter 13

Jungkook's POV

It was Tuesday morning and I woke up before Tae, I admired his features while he was sleeping, he looked so peaceful. I moved his bangs out of his eyes and kissed his forehead gently, I was really worried about him, his nausea wouldn't let up and he kept denying my request to go to the doctor.

His eyes fluttered open and he was about to speak be fore he shot out of bed and into the bathroom, this has been the morning routine for the past couple of days. I ran after him rubbing his back handing him a glass of water, "Tae, you are sick, you are not going to work, we are going to  the doctor" I said having enough of his stubborness. 

We freshened up and headed to the doctor in our newly bought car, my hand resting on his thigh to calm him. We arrived at the hospital and straight into a doctor's office. "Good morning Mr Jeon and Mr Kim, what brings you here today?" the doctor came in and greeted us. Tae gave him a smile and explained his symptoms. "Assuming you two are in a relationship, did you two have any sexual intercourse lately?" the doctor ask, Tae turned bright red but answered with a "yes" 

The doctor then proceeded to check his vital signs, "Mr Kim, I believe I have figured out what's going on, but before I confirm, could you urinate in this cup please? The bathroom is that way" the doctor asked, pointing to the door situated in the corner of the room. 

He came back and gave the cup to the doctor, he then left asking us to wait here. I walked up to him on the bed and gave him a hug, he smiled his boxy smile back at me.

The doctor then returned, "Well, the lab results show, that you Mr Kim have Couvade Syndrome" the doctor said, we both looked at him in cofusion before he continued, "Couvade syndrome means that you have the symptoms of a person expecting a baby. That is where the nausea and sore feet come from. It is just the symptoms you have however. But taking a closer look at the lab results we have noticed you have eggs which have been fertilized already, meaning you are expecting a child, in this case you have fallen pregnant, congratulations!" the doctor announced, Tae looked at me giving me a look of shock before he smiled.

I stood there mouth hung open, the doctor gave us a few minutes alone to process the news. "Tae, we are gonna be parents" I exclaimed, unable to contain my joy. "Yeah, we are, I just hope I make a good parent" he said. "Of course we will" 

We were both over the moon, I must admit I was scared of becoming a parent so soon, we are still young and all. But  I was excited nontheless. I held Tae's hand and gave him a loving kiss, I can't wait to build a family with him.

The doctor came back, giving us advice and also explaining that Tae's pregnancy will be like any other, mood swings, cravings.

I walked out of that hospital with an excited Tae by my side, these next few months are gonna be quiet interesting. 

"I love you, Tae" 

"I love you too, Kookie