Chapter 18 (M)

Taehyung's POV

10 years later

I sighed and just helped the last customer at the flower shop. I went to back to managing the shop by myself, however did hire a part time assistant. Jungkook works from home to also look after Chae-hee

I tidied up the shop while waiting for Kookie to pick me up.

Jungkook's POV

I was working in my home office, when Chae-hee burst throught the door, almost giving me a heart attack. "Daddy, can I please go to Jiyeon's house?" She asked pouting slightly, although she looks a lot like me, she definitely has Tae's personality. 

"Sure babygirl, lets just go pick Appa up and then we can go visit" I answered. She danced around the house happily before putting on her shoes. Jiyeon and Chae have become really close despite Jiyeon being two years older.

We finally arrived at the shop, waiting for Tae to lock up, "Hey Chae and Kookie, how was your day?" He asked while getting into the car, kissing both of our cheeks. "Super fun Appa, we are going to Jiyeons house now, want to come with?" she asked excitedly, bouncing up and down in her seat. 

"Sure, lets go" He answered and we drove to Jimins.

-

Taehyung's POV

We then arrived home after spending three hours at Chim's house, Chae-hee was absolutely exhausted and fell alseep on the way home. Kookie picked her up and carried her up to her room. I took a quick shower while he was tucking her in. 

A naughty idea popped into my head, in the shower I prepped myself feeling kinda horny. I plopped a butt plug in. Kookie and I haven't done it for so long. 

I waited patiently on the bed, waiting for Kookie to come, and soon enough, he did. He crawled onto the bed, spooning me. I decided this was the perfect time to start the plan. I pressed my behind onto his cock, and started moving it in between my cheeks as I was wearing boxers only with a huge shirt.

I smirked when I felt his cock hardening. I heard him growl lowly in my ear. His grip on my waist tightened and he quickly flipped me over, hovering over me.  He kissed me roughly, asserting his dominance.

Soon all our clothes were on the floor and so was I,  kneeling between his legs. He gave me a nod, as a sign for me to start. I gave his head a few kitten licks, he let out a moan. I then licked a stripe from his base to the tip, sucking gently on it. 

A few minutes later, I was bobbing my head at a fast pace, "A-ah Tae, g-gonna cum" He warned, I hummed sending vibrations up his cock. He then came in my mouth and I swallowed enjoying the sweet taste. "A-ah, Mmh, T-tae" he moaned as I sucked a little more watching him twitch from over stimulation.

I pulled off his cock and straddled him, only to be pushed onto the bed, "On all fours, princess" he commanded, which could have made me cum on the spot.

He was about to prep me, until he saw the buttplug. "You naughty little kitten" he commented. He pulled the butt plug out and gave my fluttering, pink hole a lick, "A-ah Kookie, i-it's d-dirty in the-ah!" I moaned out, he just ignored me and licked my puckered hole. He then tongue fucked my hole and I let out a string of moans and curses. "K-kookie, g-gonna cum" I told him. He pulled away and I whined.

He then pushed his long cock in me and I moaned.

"Ah, J-jungko-"

"Daddy, what are you doing to Appa?" Asked Chae-hee standing in the doorway. "Uh, w-we were wrestling, what's wrong p-princess?" Jungkook ask, while pulling out and covering himself. "Couldn't sleep" she whined, pouting. "Okay, why don't you fetch your favourite stuffy from your room and we all go to sleep, okay?" I ask, to which she nodded and left.

With her out of the room, Kookie and I quickly got dressed and hid the lube. She came back with a stuffed bunny and layed between Kookie and I.

That night we both went to bed, achingly hard and throbbing for a release.