Chapter 8

Jungkook's POV

It was Monday again, which meant  I get to see Tae again. I took a slow walk to the flower shop which was already open. 

"Hey butterbean" I greeted. He actively ignored me while walking to the back of the shop for some supplies. He came back and started to fertilized some flowers, "Hey Tae" I tried again, but got the same result.

He walked past me again, but before he could get far, I captured him in a steel embrace. "What's wrong?" I ask desperately wanting to know what was happening. "I thought our date brougth us closer together." I said remebering the date.

"I thought so too, but I see you laughing heartily in Burger King with another girl!!?" he snapped.

I took a step back," Tae, are you jealous?" I asked trying to hold back my laugh. Tae flushed red at his outburst and replied with a small "No."

"Good" I said. "because, she was my cousin who just got back from America." I explained, a sheepish grin resting on my face. 

"oh" he scratched his neck, embarrased. "Sorry" 

"No need for apologies, sweetpea." I said kissing his cheek, lips lingering longer than intended. "Also, would you like to watch a movie at my new place?" 

"Sure" he replied which,made me smile. "Great I'll meet you here then, when you finish with work." 

"By the way, you look hot when you're jealous." I said before walking out.

-

-

-

Hi lovelies, please comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed :)

Your a/n