Chapter 17

1 year later

Taehyung's POV

It was Chae-hee's birthday, our babygirl was turning one. We held a little party in our apartment. "Chae-hee! Happy birthday" Screamed an excited voice. It was Jiyeon, Jiminie and Yoongi's little girl. 

She embraced Chae-hee in a hug and gave her a nicely wrapped gift. I stood with Chim watching our daughters play. 

Jungkook then came out of nowhere, giving me a back hug. "Chae-hee grew up so fast, next thing you know, she is bringing her boyfriend over" I said to him, jokingly. He shot me a glare, "Yeah no, she is not getting a boyfriend until she's fifty" he said, making me laugh at his possesiveness.

Chae-hee ran up to me, mumbling randomly. I picked her up and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She laughed, she was too adorable. Jungkook then came over with a slice of cake for her. "Here babygirl, eat your cake" he said while feeding her some cake.

Jungkook is really the best dad a child could have. Suddenly Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung came in, fashionably late. "There's our grandbaby" he hollered, making his way over to me. I handed Chae-hee to him. 

"Happy birthday princess" he said giving her a huge teddy bear. "And there's my other grandbaby" he said to Jiyeon, who was running over to him.

And like that we celebrated our baby's first birthday. 

-

Hey loves, sorry for the short chap today.

your a/n