Chapter 14

Third Person POV

It was Taehyung's fourth month into pregnancy, and to say Tae has been a real pain in the ass was an understatement, but Jungkook was there through it all because he loved Tae with all his heart and there little daughter as well. Yep, they were having a daughter.

Tae hired a full team of full and part time workers to look after the flower shop as he was on leave for the duration of the pregnancy. He moved in with Jungkook as well.

Jungkook's POV

I was woken up by Taes poking," Jungkookie we ran out of ice cream, could you please buy some more?" he asked with a pout on his lips, "Tae, it's 2 in the morning" I reasoned. "Y-you don't l-love me anymore" he sobbed, fat tears streaming down his cheeks as he hiccuped. "No baby, I do love you, let me just change and then I'll buy your ice-cream" I said defeatedly, while kissing his forehead and wiping his cheeks. 

I put on a sweatpants and hoodie and left for the 24-hour shop. I then bought tubs and tubs of ice cream as well as five packs of Tae's favourite sweets. 

I arrived home home after ten minutes and found him sleeping, emitting cute snores. I put away the ice cream and other stuff and layed down next to him. 

When I woke up later that morning, I found him crying while sitting next to the closet, "Baby, what's wrong?" I ask kneeling down next to him. "M-my baby bump is t-too big, my shirt doesn't f-fit anymore!" He continued to sob. "It's okay baby, we'll get you bigger shirts, here wear mine so long" I said, handing him one of mine.

I then helped him onto the bed and fetched a tub of ice cream for him. He soon calmed down, happily eating his ice cream while watching one of his shows on TV. Ugh, when will these mood swings ever let up.

I then went on my laptop, job hunting, the money I got from my dad's death is not going to last us forever.

I then came across a job which I could easily do, an achitectural engineer, good pay and I work six hours a day. I then gave the manager o the company a call and set up an interview.

"whatcha doing Kookie?" Tae asked while eating the last bit of ice cream from the tub. "Tae, I just got off the phone with one of the biggest engineering companies in Seoul, to set up an interview. I wanna get a job since the money from my dad is not going to last forever." I explained.

"That's great Kook, he'd be a a real asshat not to hire you but I have a question, you studied engineering?" he asked amazed. "Yep, in university, but I never really found a job to apply it to." I answered. "That's so cool" he said, staring up at my with big eyes.

I just chuckled at his cuteness and made us some lunch.