Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

The next morning rolled around faster than expected, with a stretch, I reluctantly crawled out of bed and did my morning routine. I made myself a quick breakfast and took a brisk walk to work.

As I neared the shop, I noticed Mr Smoker was there, smoking one of his cigarettes as per usual. "Well Mr Smoker, if you just going to disobey me and continue smoking here, may I know your name?" I asked, a little hopeful.

"Disobey you? What am I? Your dog?" he asked sassily with a smug look on his face. I just rolled my eyes and opened up the shop, setting the flowers outside. I could feel his stare burn through my body, but just ignored it. 

"Jungkook" He said, before I could go inside and water the flowers. I turned to face him, "My name is Jungkook." 

With that he walked off.

The rest of the day included, me helping some customers, but mostly thinking of Jungkook, I couldn't get him out of my head. Jungkook is a nice name, it suits him. 

With the day done and dusted, I walked home to find the two love birds sunggling on the couch. "Hey Tae, we left you some Kimchi in the fridge, if you're hungry" Jimin said. "Thanks Jiminie, but I think I'm just going to head to bed now" I informed sleepily. 

I dragged myself to my room, taking a shower and putting on some comfortable clothes before getting into bed. A few minutes later, the arms of dreamland embraced me in a cozy slumber, with Jungkook being the last thing on my mind.