Chapter 22

Taehyung's POV

It was the end of the summer break, meaning Chae-hee had to go back to school. Surprisingly when I woke up this morning. I saw her dressed and ready for school. I chuckled at her excitement and packed her school lunch.

Kookie woke up soon and we both dropped Chae at school, giving her a kiss on her cheek. Since Kookie had the day off today, he decided to come with me to the flower shop.

We arrived at the flower shop within ten minutes, I quickly opened the shop and set up the flowers outside. Kookie being the good boyfriend he is, helped me. Soon, the first customer came in requesting a bouquet of African Daisies. I then showed him to the various flowers.

Jungkook's POV

I noticed the man Tae was helping, was awfully touchy. They both returned to the front counter as the man was paying. "Here's my number, baby. Call me when you feeling lonely" he said, while giving Tae a provacative wink.

"Sorry sir, I am in a relationship with my wonderful boyfriend here and we have a beautiful child together" He said, motioning towards me. "That's right Mr Provacative, so get lost!" I added on, making him tsk. 

Once the man left, I smiled proudly at Tae, how did I get so lucky?

"Why are smiling like you just won a million rand?" he asked smiling at my facial expression. "I won way more than a million rand, I won you" I said, making him blush. I went up to him a passionately captured his lips.

"Cheesy~" he exclaimed while pulling me into a tight embrace.

"Yeah? While I'm your cheeseball." I retorted, making him smile.

Our relationship was not all petals and cigarettes but we came out stronger at the end. Me and my dashing boyfriend and our beautiful daughter.-

-

-

-

End