Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV

I made my way to the flower shop, but Taehyung was not there. I went inside and Jimin stood behind the counter greeting me with a wide smile. "Hi Jungkook, what can I do for you?" 

"Where's Taehyung?" I ask ignoring his previous question. "He just had a few- oh! There he is" I turn to see Taehyung walking in with a few bags.

"Taetae, Jungkook was looking for you." he informed. 

"Wait you two know each other?" Taehyungs asks while setting down the bags. "Mhm, Jungkook is Yoongi's best friend" Jimin replied. 

"And how do you two know each other?" I ask looking at some of the flowers. "Jiminie and I are best friends and we live together too." Taehyung replied with a smile. 

"I heard you were looking for me Jungkookie, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked while tilting his head cutely. "Jungkookie?" I ask. watching him turn red and become flustered. 

"Yeah, it's a nickname, nevermind I'll jus-" he babbled on.

"Call me that, it's cute" I reply, he gave me a slight nod.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you want to go with me to the new art museum, a friend of mine works there and gave me free tickets for the opening." I asked while looking at the floor, hoping to not be rejected. 

"Aww Jungkookie, I would love to, I love art museums" he replied.

"Great! Okay it's this Friday at 7, we'll meet here then we can go" I quickly scribbled down the details on a piece of paper and handed it to him. "Bye" I said hurridly and left, my heart beating crazily against my chest.

What are you doing to me, I thought while heading home.

Taehyung's POV

As soon as Jungkook set foot outside the door, Jimin let out an ear piercing scream. "He is so into you! Taeta has a boyfriend, Taetae has a boyfriend!" Jimin chants out while moving around the shop. 

"He is not my boyfriend" I corrected. "Whatever, you still have a date. We have to buy you a new outfit and maybe dye your hair. Also wear a choker, it'll make you look even more hot." Jimin rambled on. "It's not a date, we are just hanging out together at the art musuem, that's all."

"Mhm, I believe you." Jimin tutted, with a smirk. 

"Y'know, once you and Jungkook become an official item, we can go on double dates, that would be so fun." Jimin continued. 

I blushed at the thought but quickly dismissed his statement.