Chapter 21 (M)

Taehyung's POV

Two hectic months have passed. Chae-hee now sleeps in her room feeling comfortable sleeping on her own again. She has been attending therapy, she is one brave little girl. The kidanpping case is finally closed and Jung Hosoek was sentenced to thirty years behind bars. Which was a huge relief. I have decided to work for three day during the week, to be at home more.

Ever since the incident Jiyeon has taken it upon herself to be with Chae at all times. Everything was almost back to normal except for one thing. I was feeling extremely horny at random times and I couldn't bother Kookie because he had to catch up on work.

With Kookie working and the girls playing in the Chae's room, I quickly slipped out of the house, going into an adult store for some sex toys. 

I bought a 7 inch vibrating dildo and a cock ring, I am gonna have some fun.

I arrived back at home, to find it exactly the same as when I had left. I went into the bedroom, closing it. I stripped myself naked and grabbed the lube from the side table. I applied the lube to the vibrator and plunged it into my hole, without prepping. I turned it up to the first level, "Ah-ah" I moaned out, thrusting it in and out. 

I turned it to the third level, wanting to feel more pleasure, "N-ngh, ah! S-so good!" I exclaimed as it hit my prostate head on. I turned it to the highest level and thrusted it for a few seconds before shooting my load all over my chest, "Ah, m-mh-"

Jungkook's POV

I was almost finished with some paperwork, that was until I heard some moaning. Curiosly, I headed to our bedroom, I opened the door, feasting my eyes upon a sweaty Tae cumming. I softly closed and locked the door behind me and continued watching him, making myself harden instantly.

I watched as he came a second time while stripping myself naked, "Having fun there, princess" I asked, he looked shocked and gulped. "U-uh Kookie, w-what are you d-doing here?" he asked blushing furiosly. "Oh nothing just watching my boyfriend pleasuring himself with a plastic dick" I answered sassily. "I was horny and you were busy" he explained. 

"Oh sweetie, my schedule will always be open to satisfy your needs. Now I think you need a punishement." I growled, stalking over towards him.

I took the vibrator and gently inserted it in his fluttering hole, turning it up to the highest level. I then found a cock ring on the side table and immediatly put it on his cock.

I watched him squirm on the bed, "Kookie, please take the ring off, I need to cum. Please Kookie. I'll be a good boy!" he convinced. I just sat there, stroking my shaft. "A-ah!" he moaned I watched him dry orgasm. My cock twitched in my hand. 

I then kissed his lips and trailed my tongue down his chest, sucking and biting on his nipple, "M-mh K-kookie P-please" he begged, shivering from all the pleasure. I however ignored him. I watched him dry orgasm for the second time, toes curling. "Aah, ngh!" he cried out.

I gave him some mercy and finally pulled the cock ring off and and watched as he shot his huge load onto his chest, shaking slightly. "A-aaah" he mewled. I licked some of his cum. "Are you sorry baby? You will always come to me when you're needy?" I asked, making sure he learnt his lesson.

"Yes Kookie, so sorry." he said, panting. "Show me how sorry you are" I commanded, he immediatley fell to his knees and began sucking my dick.

"A-ah T-tae" I moaned and he licked my slit. He then bobbed his head, "A-almost t-there" I warned as I felt my tip hit the back of his throat ,I bucked my hips accidently, causing Tae to gag and tear up.

He continued bobbing his head, my orgasm approaching quickly. I grabbed his head and fucked his throat, "Y-yes ah!" I moaned as I came in his mouth. He swallowed my cum while sucking me dry. 

He got up and kissed me passionately. I grabbed his waist and gently placed him on the bed, "Sorry if I was rough" I apologized, feeling bad. "That's okay Kookie, I kinda liked it" he admited shyly.

The rest of the day we cuddled in our bed, while watching movies.