Chapter 9

Taehyung's POV

I waited inside the flower shop for Jungkook to come, soon I heard footsteps. I looked up and saw some stranger. "Sorry sir, but the shop is closed." I said.

"Well, thats too bad" he said, stepping forward with a menacing grin. I took a step back, "S-sir, I'm g-gonna have to a-ask you to leave." I said voice cracking in the process. "What's a cutie like you doing in a shop all alone?" he asked and brought his hand up to my cheek, caressing it. I started crying.

I moved my head, trying to escape, but he pinned me against the wall. "Stop or else I w-will call the police!" I said, voice wavering. I was too busy trying to get free, I didn't notice Kookie came in.

"He asked you to leave him alone!" a new voice echoed through the shop. Kookie

Jungkook sent a punch to his face, which sent him crashing to the floor. Kookie then gave him a few kicks to the stomach, which would surely leave a bruise. 

"You dickhead, if I ever see you set foot in this shop again, I will do more than leave you with a few bruises!!" He shouted, letting the man escape. "Coward!" 

He turned to me to make sure I was okay, "Tae, you alright?" He asked gently, pulling me into a hug and calming me down. 

"Come on lets go watch that movie." I said, wanting to get out of there.

"You sure, Tae? We don't have to if yo-"

"I'm sure, all I wanna do is watch a movie with you and cuddle" I confessed. he nodded and lead me outside. I quickly locked up and climbed onto his motorcycle.

Once we reached his home, he lead me inside, "Nice place" I commented, looking around his apartment. "Thanks, I finally moved out of my cousins house, he wanted me there to make sure I was emotionally stable after my dad's death." he explained to which I nodded.

Jungkook's POV

During the movie I felt a weight on my shoulder, Tae was fast asleep, a cute pout resting on his lips. I switched the movie off and carried him to my bed and debated whether or not I should change his clothes, so that he will be more cofortable or just leave him. 

In the end I chose to change him and settled in next to him, wrapping my arm around his waist.