Chapter 11 (M)

Taehyung's POV 

It's been two months since Kookie has asked me to be his boyfriend. We were currently watching a movie, I was now living with Kookie for two weeks because Jimin went away to visit his parents and I didn't want to be alone.

I was sitting in Kookies lap, moving around, trying to get comfortable, when he suddenly let out a raspy moan. We both blushed, he sat me down next to him, trying to get to the bathroom to sort out his big problem.

I situated myself back on his lap, this time facing him, my sudden confidence made Kookie shocked. I started grinding our members together, let out little moans and panting hard. Kookie then placed his hands on my hips, stopping my movements, "Tae, are you sure you want this?" he asked me, uncertainty laced in his voice. I nodded.

He lead us to the bedroom and gently laid me down, he hovered over me leaving a trail of wet kisses and love bites, "M-mh K-kookie~" I let out a long moan, covering my face in embarrasement. "Don't cover your pretty face, princess." he ordered. 

Third Person POV

Kookie tore off his shirt, and began sucking on his nipple, making him arch his back," A-ah, ah!" With his other hand he rubbed Tae's other bud, leaving him breathless from the pleasure. He licked a trail right down his chest, stopping just above his pant line. 

Kookie slowly slid off his pants, underwear following suit, Tae covered his body in shame. "Don't be shy Tae, your body is beautiful" Jungkook reassured before capturing his lips in a heated kiss. Tae's hands wrapped themselves aroung his neck, gently tugging at his hair.

Jungkook's POV

I then broke the kiss, making my way to his shaft, which was dripping with precum. I gave the tip a lick, savouring the taste of his juices. "A-ah K-kookie1" he moaned, which turned my on even more. I then took his whole cock in my mouth, bobbing my head at a steady pace, "A-ah i-it feels so-ah good" he choked out. His shaft was twitching in my mouth, indicating that he was about to cum.

I bobbed my head faster, while giving his slit a few licks, he tugged on my hair as he came. Body shaking, "A-ah, J-jungkook m-mh" I swallowed his cum and pulled off, with a pop.

I let him ride out his orgasm before giving him a kiss. "T-that was so g-good" he stuttered out. "Do you wanna continue?" I ask, since he looked tired, "Mhm, wanna make you feel good too." he answered. 

I took off my clothes so that we were both fully naked, I took out the lube from the bed side table. I gave my dick a few pumps. "I gonna prep you, okay? It's gonna feel a bit weird" I warned as I applied lubed to my fingers and his hole.

I slipped one finger in, eliciting  a gasp from him. Soon all three of my fingers were in, "a-ah r-right there!" he moaned, I removed my fingers before he could cum, which made him whine.

"Wait, I don't have a condom" I said, giving him a sorry look. "It's fine just put it in, I need you so bad." he whined, which was such a turn on.

I slowly sunk my cock into his hole, which made him arch his back and tears started forming in his eyes. "It's ok, it will feel great soon." I reassured, kissing his forehead.

I thrusted in and out in a slow pace, "A-ah K-kookie, go f-faster" He moaned out and I fastened my pace. "A-a Tae, y-you so tight a-and warm" I moaned and thrusted deeper and harder, making his toes curl from pleasure. "A-h r-right there K-kookie, don't s-stop."

I felt my orgasm coming, and thrusted even faster, "Gonna c-cum Kook" he warned, "Come on baby, cum for me" I encouraged. With one last thrust he came, painting both our chests in ribbons of cum and I filled his pink hole with my cum. 

I pulled out and lay next to him, "That was amazing!" he exclaimed curling up to me. "Yes, it was, thank you for letting me be your first, and for being my first" I said, making him smile.

I got up heading for the bathroom, cleaning myself and putting something comfortable on, then I grabbed a warm clothe and cleaned Tae. He stared up at me with droopy eyes, I quickly dressed him in my shirt and boxers, before pulling us both under the covers, cuddling until we fell asleep.