Chapter 10

Taehyung's POV

I woke up with my face on something hard. I opened my eyes, coming face to face with Kookie's hard chest, I blushed furiosly trying to look away, but my eyes were glued. I took my time memorizing his features, the gentle slope of his nose, his prominent collarbones to his chiselled abs and chest.

I felt a weight around my torso and recognised it as Kookie's arm. I then burnt the image of his muscles into my brain. "Liking what you see there, princess" He suddenly spoke, making me embarrased since he caught me staring.

"Uh-hello Kookie, how'd you sleep?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Like a baby, and waking up to you made my morning even better!" He replied, making my cheeks heat up.

I slowly crawled out of bed, only to be pulled back into his hard chest, "Stay, just a little longer, please" he begged, making me coo. "I have to freshen up and get ready for work" I explained. "Can't you skip work, just for today?" 

"I can't" I reply. "But you can, you're the boss." He argued, making puppy eyes at me. "Fine" I huffed, "but just this once" 

"YAY!!!" he exclaimed, dancing around the room, like a kid, he is such a fluffball. 

The rest of the day, we spent cuddling on the couch and watching movies.

Jungkook's POV

It was our fifth movie and I noticed Tae was starting to lose interest. I was pulled out of my thoughts when he asked a question, "Kookie, what are we?" 

"Uh, well-I was actually thinking about that and I was going to ask you in a more romantic way, but here goes." I paused before pulling out a promise ring.

"Tae, ever since you came into my life, I have been happy, you were the spice I needed in my life and you just make life worth living. So, will you take this promise ring and promise to stay by my side and be my boyfriend?" I ask.

"YES!!!" he replied, which made me smile,

"On one condition though." he continued and my smile faltered a little, I gestured for him to continue speaking, " You quit smoking, Those things are bad for your health and if we gonna be together, it's gonna be forever" He finished making me smile so wide, my cheeks hurt.

"Deal" I promised.

That night we both held each other in a firm embrace as, boyfriends.