And so it Begins...

(;0;)

Hades sat smugly at the table and watched the look of bewilderment of the headmasters face when he read the names and Draco's was no longer there. What he had planned was to make it seem like the dark lord stole him, causing Hades to hate his father and join them.

Dumbledore started to form a new plan in his mind to get the boy on his side. After announcing the champions Albus asked Hades to come to his office. Hades sat unimpressed looking at the old fool wanting nothing more than to get back to Draco and hold him. "My dear boy do you know why I called you?" Hades rolled his eyes and answered: "No but do tell because I will rather be at the bottom of the lake then here." Unfazed by his answer Dumbledore continued. "You seemed to have gathered a group of friends that may lead you down a path of destruction. How about you get to know some of the people in Gryffindor-" Hades sat up at attention with a frown.

"I don't really care about the house and if they lead me down the 'wrong path' but they are good people who actually care about my well being. Now I think this meeting is over." Hades did an exit that was worthy of applause from Snape.

The next morning after the first class of the day, Draco came running to Hades. "What's the wrong kitten?" He asked checking over the Neko. "I saw dragons as the first task! They have you fighting a dragon! What if you get hurt? What if something bad happens to you?" Hades pulled Draco close and hugged him. "Hush darling, it's too risky to talk about this in public. Let's go back to the dorm and see if Ravenclaw has any good books on them, ok?" Draco nodded calming down.

-•-

That night was spent looking for any kinda information on dragons. However, Draco found they are something like snakes, like a distant cousin. A plan was born, Hades could see if he could talk the dragon down and if not to fly down and get the egg and fly back up. Draco was still worried understandably but had faith in his mate that he'd come out alive.

On the day of the task, Hermione had a flame charm she cast herself thinking it will last, Cho had a set of charms and her broom is that plan failed and Cedric had what looked to be the same this as Cho. When Hades came in with nothing Hermione snorted. "You're going to get yourself killed with no protection." Hades took a deep breath. "I've got a plan and you need to keep out of it, night troll!" Hades walked away while the girl screaming profanities and curses.

When the task began Hades held up his hand to the dragon. "Wait! I only wish to obtain a fake egg from you! I want to cause no harm to you." Hades then got down on one knee. The dragon looked shocked "You are the Slytherin heir. I thought you'd be coming one day. Take the egg young one." The dragon bowed in return and Hades walked out unscathed.

Hermione got hers in 20 minutes Cedric got his in 35 minutes and Cho got hers in 55 minutes border lining and hour.

I'm sorry this took so long to update PEACE EVERYONE!

570 words