Chapter 7

-Clove POV-
This story is in editing. I will be updating the new chapter with in the next few days.
Today is the day training starts. I wake up in my sweet Cato's arms. I turn around and I kiss his cheek to wake him.
"What a wonderful way to wake up." Cato smiles.
"Let's go get breakfast. We have a big day of showing off ahead of us." I smirk.
We head to breakfast. I eat some little cakes and toast. I can not wait to show everyone my knife skills! I am hoping some of them get nervous and scared. I want to show them I may be small but boy will I hurt you. That kind of reminds me of Johanna Mason. She won a few years ago. I am pretty sure she won the seventy-first games. She played small and weak. Then when the games started she was a killing machine. Taking her axe and slashing here and there. It was amazing. I'm beginning to be excited for training.
"Clove?" Brutus asks
"What!" I snap back from my day dreaming.
"What are you going to go to first?" Enobaria asks irritated.
"I will show off my knife skills. Obviously. Sorry for zoning out Enobaria." I apologize.
"Whatever. What were you think about though?" She inquires.
"Johanna Mason's games." I say flatly.
"Why?" Brutus asks.
"Because I am small but can lash out quickly. That reminded me of Johanna playing weak then being really deadly."
Cato laughs at me then Cettle walks in." Up, up, up. We must be on time for training. Careers have to be on time so they can show that they are serious. Right?" Cettle says with her accent.
"Sure. Up, up, up Clove!" Cato mocks.
I laugh and walk up to him and Cettle. We head down to training. The room is amazing. Knifes everywhere. Swords for Cato. Stations to learn how to identify plants. Stations on how to start a fire. It reminds me of home. I walk up to the knifes and hold a jagged knife. I examine it then turn around and throw it. Bullseye! I hit the middle of the target.
"Nice Clove." Cato congratulates me.
"Thanks. Now go, go." I joke, "Show them how to use a sword Cato style."
He walks away with a smile on his face. I turn back to the knifes, grab two and throw them at the same time. Hitting the dummy in the head with both knifes. I look around and see that everyone is staring at me. A few of them look scared. I evilly smile at the district four boy and he looks away. I laugh and walk over to Glimmer.
"Hey." I greet her.
" Clove your so funny. I saw you look at district four." She giggles.
"Hey. He looks at me he gets the death stare." I join in with the laughter.
"Come on let's go throw some spears with Marvel and Cato." She drags me along with her to the spear station. We throw spears for a while before we head to lunch. I hear murmurs about Katniss.
"I'm so sick of her!" Glimmer hisses.
"Who?" Marvel's so stupid.
"Katniss, dummy." Cato laughs.
"Come on Marvel." I giggle.
"Sorry. I'm not one for gossip." He glares at Glimmer.
We all burst into laughter. I don't what them to die. It will happen though. I sigh at the thought. Cato gives me an are you okay look. I nod. I can tell he is still concerned. "I think we need to come up with a plan."
"For what?" Glimmer wonders.
"The blood bath." Cato finishes for me.
"Exactly!" I whisper.
"Well let's discuss then!" Marvel is excited I can see.
"We should each take a side of the cornucopia to get as many dead as possible. We might need someone else as an ally. For a little extra help." I explain.
"Um. Maybe Sally." Marvel suggests,"District four girl."
"Marvel did you just say something smart?" Cato laughs.