Epilouge

I come out of the dressing room with a beautiful gown on. It's very simple and elegant. It is tight at the top with a very little bit of beading. The bottom is perfectly white. It flows just like I wanted it too.
When I come to my party of people they all gasp. Mom even starts to cry.
"Don't cry mom." I giggle.
"I always knew you two were going to get married." She whispers.
"What do you think Enobaria?" I ask.
She smiles.
"I actually like it."
"You do?" I squeal.
"Yup. Come give me a hug!" Enobaria demands sweetly.
I walk over to her and give her a hug. She starts to cry.
"Clove your like a daughter to me. I can't believe your finally getting married soon." She cries.
"I never thought I would see tears come out of ur eyes. Even when I stabbed you before the games you didn't cry." I laugh.
"I've never seen her cry. You're really special to her ,Clove." Brutus says.
"Is this your dress then?" Gabby shrieks.
"This is the dress." I respond.
Everyone cheers. I can't wait for Cato to see me in my dress. That only brings me to think about Hazel. I don't want her there, I remind myself. I go back to the changing room and get back into my clothes.
When I'm out I walk over to the checkout to pay for my dress. When I'm about to give them money Brutus smacks his credit card on the counter. Only the victors get credit cards here in district two.
"Thank you." I say hugging Brutus.
"No problem." He responds.
My brides maids dresses are a blue color to match the flowers at the garden. The flower girl dresses are white with a blue ribbon as the belt and a blue flower on one of the sleeves. The groomsmen have a grey suit and blue tie. I chose blue as our color because it was the prettiest flower. I'm wearing blue heals and blue flower clips in my hair.
Cato and I are getting married soon. I'm getting married at fourteen. Well I am technically a parent too. I've always wanted a lot of kids. Now I have one. Only five to go.
Those children will all be with Cato. Sweet,wonderful,amazing,handsome,talented Cato. My Cato.