Chapter 9

-Cato POV-
This story is in editing. I will be updating the new chapter with in the next few days.
I wake up to Cettle banging on my door. I get up and walk over to the door and unlock it. Cettle stumbles when I open it. I muffle back a laugh and just go pick out an outfit.
"A suit Cato. A suit. We are rehearsing today. So hurry we start at ten."Cettle squeaks
I mumble to myself when I hear her voice. How irritating. The only person from the capital's voice I can handle is Ceaser. I don't know why. It's just not very strong I guess. I go to my virtual Closet and type suit. A nice suit shows up and I get dressed. I walk up to the dining room just to see my Clove. I immediately smile. I want to kiss her but I can't. Not with Brutus around. Instead I grab a plate and fill it with my breakfast. I have to say I know I used to love in District 2 but it is still amazing how much food they have here in the Capitol. I sit down and grab Clove's hand. She looks at me and smiles. I can tell she doesn't want to practice for the interviews tomorrow. I don't either. What can we do though.
"Are you guys ready?" Enobaria says flatly.
"Uh... To be honest I really don't want to practice." Clove complains.
"Me too." I say.
Enobaria rolls her eyes and leaves the room. Okay then.
"I don't know what her problem is. So are you guys training together or apart." Brutus asks us.
I look at Clove she smiles at me looks at Brutus,"Together."
"I thought so." Brutus smiles and walks away.
"So are we working with them both or one?" I ask Clove.
"How am I supposed to know." She shrugs.
"True."
----------------------------------------------
-Clove POV-
I am about to die. I am learning how to walk and talk with Cettle. I don't need to be taught! I can wing it. I chose my angle. I chose sweet and dangerous. Cato chose cocky,charming, and strong. I have to go along with it because Cettle would burst into tears if I yell at her. I've done it before. Didn't go well. I sigh in frustration and fall onto the couch.
"Clove! A proper lady would never!" Cettle says in disgust.
"Well I am not a proper lady!" I yell.
I run out of the room and slam the door shut. I can't listen to her voice any longer. I just walk to my room and flop down onto the bed. All the way from here I can hear her sobs. I just sit there and wait. Cato will find me soon. Or Brutus and Enobaria will yell at me or something. Cato bursts through the door.
"You left because?" He asks me.
"Ugh I don't want to sit there with her anymore, Cato. FOUR HOURS!" I yell.
Oh great I'm loosing it. I'm about to start screaming at Cato for no reason when he kisses me.
I am taken back for a second but then I start to kiss him back. I guide him to the door and we close and lock it. Cato throws me on the bed. I giggle. I love this boy. We just keep kissing. Nothing more. I don't want anything more. This is perfect. I love him. I just want to stay in this moment forever. I pull away and look at the time. We have to get to Brutus and Enobaria. I sigh.
"Sweetie? Are you okay?" Cato looks worried.
"I am okay. We just need to go and meet Brutus and Enobaria so we can train." I peck his cheek.
"Love you!" Cato says walking out the door.
"Love you too!" I shout after him.
My closet gives me a green crop top and purple shorts. Cato would drool over me. I don't dare put makeup on. Enobaria would take my knife and throw it over my head. Or at head. Oh fun. I would love to have a big gash in the side of my head before the games. I meet Enobaria at lunch and we just talk.
"What are you going to do?" She asks me.
"Knifes. Obviosly." I snap. I know exactly why I am grumpy but I shouldn't even be that way. Not to Enobaria at least.
"I am the person keeping you alive so don't use that tone." She yells.
I grab my knife and throw it at the wall it cut Enobaria's arm the lightest bit. She doesn't even say ow. She stares at me for like ten seconds then she tackles me.
She pulls my hair and I punch her in the stomach. She punches me in the nose and I hear a little crack. I only had a second to react before she kicks my leg. I push on the floor and start punching her face repeatedly. I stand up and start to kick her. She just whimpers. She doesn't even try to do anything. Suddenly she grabs my leg. I fall to floor with a loud thud. I feel pain in my ankle and see that Enobaria bit me. I grab a knife and stab her arm this time. She yells then she has me on the bottom again. The door bursts open and in comes the boys.
"Clove!" Cato yells and Brutus pulls Enobaria off of me.
"What the hell!" Brutus yells.
"What happened to you ankle?" Cato asks.
"That bitch bit me!" I shriek. Brutus had to hold her back after that one. I smile at her and walk away hand in hand with Cato. My ankle throbs a little with every step.
"Oh no you don't. Your going to explain what happened right now!" Brutus yells after us.
"Yeah right!" I puff.