33. Break Her

"Hey, Seb?" I asked later that night as I sat in his bed waiting on him. Charlie's text kept replaying in my mind and it doesn't help that I know how SEB and commitment go.

"What's up, babes?" He asked landing on the bed after throwing himself on it.

"What are we?" I asked with some hesitation. I don't wanna ruin what we have, but I also need answers because I don't want to waste my time or hurt myself more than necessary.

"Where did this come from?" He asked sitting up somewhat startled.

"Nowhere. It's just we've been doing this for months and I don't know....I guess I'm just a little confused," I tried explaining.

"We're us," he said giving me a small smile.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Does it matter?" He questioned and I could tell he was getting annoyed with all of my questions, but I need to know.

"A little, yeah," I snapped.

"We cuddle, we kiss, we text. That's us," he snapped right back at me, "Do we need a label?"

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"That way I know you're mine! I know you, Seb. I know you've been talking to other girls and I just need to know what the hell we are before we go any further," I said looking at him and it was like I slapped him. He had no clue I knew he was talking to other girls, nobody did.

"What are you trying to say?" He asked through clenched teeth, "I'm not gonna rush to label anything," he said after a few moments of silence. I studied his face for a second and nodded my head before getting out of his bed and unplugging my phone charger.

"Where are you going?" He asked with an annoyed sigh.

"You don't want to rush to label things, so maybe we should slow down," I said before leaving his room and going to his living room. I half expected him to follow me, but then again I wasn't shocked when he didn't. I plugged my charger into the wall, put my phone on the charger, put on my slow music, and laid on the couch. Soon I was asleep in never land.

Sebastian's P.O.V
The annoyance I felt wasn't because of Christabelle, it was because of me. I was talking to other women while doing whatever Evie and I had going on. I don't want to rush into labeling anything just in case she realizes that she can do better than me and that I'm not what she wants. There is always a slight possibility she realizes I'm a pos and doesn't want to be with me. I'm waiting on it.

An hour after Evie left the room I got out of bed and went down the hall to the guest room to look for her, but when she wasn't in there I went to the living room and there's where I found her on the couch. Music was playing and I realized that it was her singing.

"I can take the fall. The pain, the pleasure. And you can take it all. For worse or better. But ohh what if we're wrong? What if we're not all that we thought? Then we won't make it long. But hey, I guess that's us." Her voice sang through her phones speaker. When I say she's one of the lost talented people I know, I'm not just saying that. I mean it with everything within me.

As the song played I went and laid down behind her and wrapped my arms around her. In her sleep she instantly snuggled into me and I kissed the top of my head. Nobody else makes me feel the way that she does, but I still talked to the others because I don't want to be the one to break her for good. I don't want to ruin her, and I think I just might.