53. My Boys

Sebastian's P.O.V
"Buddy, hurry up," I said to Anthony as he just sat at the table laying his head down. For the past month Evie has been in Boston helping take care of her grandma. It's the longest that they've ever been apart, because for the past three years whenever I've had to travel for work he's stayed with Evie. If she had to travel for work or tour with the band he'd either join her alone (if I was working) or I'd be with them as well.

"We see Belly?" He asked using the name that he's been calling Evie since he could speak. She's stated that she didn't want to force him to call her mom, even if Yasmin isn't in his life. I don't get it since he doesn't remember her, but I do respect her wishes so we just referred to her as Belly. She's "his Belly", and if anyone else called her Belly he snaps at them. It's adorable and hilarious at the same time.

"Yup, we're going to get Belly. But you have to finish breakfast so we can go get her," I responded taking the seat next to him and his ears perked up. He finished the banana that was in front of him in record time. He wasn't much of a breakfast person, which I assume he got from Yasmin.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

imsebastianstan: My family is back together😍 Missed you Evies😘😘💜👤: eviebelleLimited Commentschrisevans: How'd my godson get so big?anthonymackie: Just like his dad, my nephew is out here killing all the ladies!|eviebelle: Unm hella no! He's t...

👤: eviebelle
Limited Comments
chrisevans: How'd my godson get so big?
anthonymackie: Just like his dad, my nephew is out here killing all the ladies!
|
eviebelle: Unm hella no! He's too young for anyone! He can date when he's 36🙄🙄 you tried it, bups.
charliejo: my heart melted
|
andythesandman: Well that's a first😘😂
|
eviebelle: When are you guys gonna make me a godmother?
|
andythesandman: As soon as you make me a godfather🙃😏🤷🏻‍♂️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

breathedeep: I've been give strict orders from Ant-Man that I'm never allowed to leave him and "daddy" alone again💔😂View all Commentspoeticdreamer: Well, you heard little squish! You're not leaving him again!!!|breathedeep: I never want to😭😍ce...

View all Comments
poeticdreamer: Well, you heard little squish! You're not leaving him again!!!
|
breathedeep: I never want to😭😍
cevans915: Look at the baby of the fam being a mommy😍😍 When are you gonna bring Seb & Tony back to Boston again?
|
imsebastianstan: I'm hoping she does it sooner rather than later😉🤷🏻‍♂️
|
breathedeep: If you wanted to go to Boston that's all you had to say🙄
paulrudd: How Rudd of you to leave little Ant-Man alone with his dad!😂😂
imsebastianstan: You're not allowed to leave us alone again, we were lost without our Belly😭💔
|
anthonymackie: Who's Belly?
|
chrisevans: 😂😂😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What'd daddy get you for your birthday?" Evie asked Anthony later that night as she gave him his bath. Since getting home the three of us have just spend the day in the living room enjoying the presence of one another and watching movies.

"He got me a car! A real one," he exclaimed somewhat splashing her as I sat on the toilet seat watching the pair interact. Lately I've been thinking about asking Evie if she'd adopt Anthony so that legally he's her's as well, but I know that she'd never want to take that away from Yasmin even though we haven't heard from her since she dropped him off.

"What color is your car?" She asked lightly splashing him back, taking care not to splash him in the face.

"It's blue like yours," he said beaming up at her.

"Oh really? Maybe when you're done with your bath you can show me, Bubba," she said to him and he nodded his head before going back to play with his bath toys. Evie leaned against the wall and made eye contact with me.

"What?" She asked with a laugh.

"Nothing. Just love having you back home," I responded quietly and she smiled back at me.

"It's great being home. I missed my boys".