55. Stay with Tony

breathedeep: Got a full house now! Excited to have Kerri and Johnny with us💜💜 Don't worry @mylesjacobs they're in good hands!*Comments Disabled*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Comments Disabled*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you're not settling too fast?" Shanna asked later in the afternoon as me and my four siblings FaceTimed. Sebastian just took the kids to the movies to give me some free time.

"What do you mean?" I asked her in confusion.

"You're already raiding his son as your own and now you're gonna he'll raise his niece and nephew," she responded with a shrug and I rolled my eyes.

"When you love someone you accept all their circumstances and help them out with it. I love him, so I'll go through anything to support him," I responded as I moved into a sitting up position.

"Personally, I support it," Carly said smiling at me.

"Thanks Carls. He makes me happy and that's all I've wanted for years. Plus he supports me as well,"

"Then why are you there and not on the registration tour with the boys?" Shanna shot back.

"Chill out Shans. She's happy, let it be," Scott said with a sigh.

"Honestly, she's living her best life. You haven't been around them as often as I have. They love each other and all I've wanted was for someone to love Christa the way that Seb does," Chris said speaking up from his spot next to Scott.

"I'm just saying. You're only twenty-five, and he's thirty-eight, and he's your first and only serious relationship. Don't you want to play the field for a little while?"

"Why play the field and lose when I'm already winning?" I questioned before noticing that the bedroom door opened and in walked Kerrigan.

"What are you doing back?" I asked her as she joined me on mine and Seb's bed. We've been living together for the past two years. During the last three years I've become close with all of Sebastian's nieces and nephews.

"Anthony wouldn't stop crying and I guess he has a fever," she said resting her head in my lap.

"I'm sorry, Kola," I said in reference to the animal nickname I gave her three years ago.

"It's ok. Uncle Seb that we could have a Disney movie night," she said smiling up at me.

"That sounds perfect," I responded before turning to loon back at my siblings. "I'll talk to you guys later. Love you".

After hanging up I moved my Mac onto my bedside table and began to play with Kerrigan's hair as her head still rested on my lap. A few minutes later Sebastian and John walked into the room each carrying two bottles of water.

"Heard about your movie going experience," I said after he leaned down to greet me with a kiss.

"Yeah it was on I'll never forget. Sorry babes," he said with a slight frown as he climbed onto his side of the bed as Johnny laid down at the foot of the bed.

"It's okay, I wasn't really doing anything anyways," I reassured him. For the next three hours the four of us laid in bed watching Disney+. When Anthony's cries came through the monitor I stood up and walked into his room while the rest stayed in bed finishing Up.

"Hey Ant-Man," I greeted sitting in the edge of his bed and running a hand over his face. He felt hella warm and I could tell just by looking at him that he wasn't feeling his best.

"Cuddles?" He asked quietly while looking up at him. I nodded my head before picking him up and carrying him into the living room. I wanted to keep him away from the other kids so that he wouldn't spread whatever he got.

"Want to watch Daddy?" I asked knowing that this little boy loves the (what are now considered) old superhero movies that his dad, uncles, and aunts are in. Just like I suspected he nodded his head and I turned on Civil War. Just as it ended Sebastian entered the living room.

"Got worried when you didn't come back and the monitor was silent," he said sitting next to me as I continued to cuddle Anthony.

"Yeah, I figured I'd give him some snuggles while we watch your old movies. Where are Kerri and Johnny?" I questioned.

"Johnny fell asleep at the end of the bed and Kerri is in her room reading for the night," he informed and I nodded my head.

"Perfect, I'll hand bubs over to you and I'll get started on dinner," but as I started to hand Anthony over her clung to me and began to cry.

"No! I want mommy?" He said while continuing to cling onto me and Sebastian and I instantly shared a look. He's never called me mommy or any variation of the name before so this was big. It also meant that neither of us knew how to handle it.

"Belly has to cook, Tony," Sebastian said trying to take him off of me.

"Mommy stays with Tony," Anthony said looking at Sebastian with tears in his eyes and the sight broke my heart.

"We can just order something for tonight," I said knowing for a fact that my boyfriend wasn't that great of a cook.