68. Nobody Told Me

eviebelle: The boys🥰 and before anyone says anything, Kerri is having a niece/uncle date with Seb

*Comments Disabled*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three Months Later

imsebastianstan: Little man is finally starting preschool😭 Nobody told me this was gonna be hard❤️👤: eviebelleLimited Commentsscarjo: Well ummm I actually warned you😂chrishemsworth: Yeah, if I remember the group chat correctly we all warned you

👤: eviebelle
Limited Comments
scarjo: Well ummm I actually warned you😂
chrishemsworth: Yeah, if I remember the group chat correctly we all warned you....
eviebelle: @scarjo @chrishemsworth cut the man some slack. His memory isn't like how it was when he was young🤣
|
anthonymackie: Way to go little sis!
|
eviebelle: Learned from the best😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to stop at the store on our way back," I said to Sebastian from the pass what seat. We'd just dropped Kerri and Johnny off at school and now we're about to drop Anthony off.

"Any particular reason?" He asked glancing at me for a sec and I shook my head. After dropping Anthony off Sebastian drive us straight to the store and once we got in I dragged him to the aisle that held pregnancy tests and picked up two boxes.

"Wait, is this real?" He questioned and I nodded my head with a smile. "Fuck. Let's get home and find out," he said with a smile practically dragging me to the check out. Once I'd paid we got back in the car and Sebastian was slightly speeding the whole way home.

"She can't talk, she's figuring out if she's having my baby or not," I heard Sebastian say as I was in the bathroom taking the test. I'm assuming he'd answered my ringing phone. After peeing an all the sticks I washed my hands and placed them face down.

"Now we wait," I said going and straddling him as he sat against our headboard.

"Whether we are or not, I'm always here," he said putting his arms around my waist and giving me a kiss.

"I know," I responded before leaning into him and resting my head on his shoulder as he rubbed my back up in down. He kept checking the time even though I had set a timer to alert us when it was time to look.

"So this means we should actually start house hunting, huh?" He asked after a few moments of silence and I laughed.

"Guess so," I said before falling into silence again as my thoughts began to get clouded. I must have zoned out because I felt a gentle shake pulling me out of my mind.

"Timer went off," Sebastian said as I leaned up. I nodded my head and got off of him before heading to the bathroom, and Sebastian was quick to follow right behind me.

"You flip two, I flip two?" He asked and I nodded my head. On the count of three we flipped them all and just stared at each other.