66. Transitioning

💭🤍Dreamies🤍💭
Charlotte (The Baby Mama🤰🏻💜)
Andy (The Baby Daddy🙊🙉🙈)
Trevor (Future DILF🤤)
Christabell (Not-So-Evil Stepmom😍❤️)

The Baby Daddy🙊🙉🙈
Can't wait to have you both back to
properly meet little man.

Not-So-Evil Stepmom😍❤️
YESS😍😍 and then you guys get to meet
Kerri and Johnny!

Future DILF🤤
When all your best friends have children🙄

The Baby Mama🤰🏻💜
You'll get there one day.
Also how's the transitioning going with the
kids?

Not-So-Evil Stepmpm😍❤️
Pretty good, I mean it's obviously hard, but
we're all transitioning well.

The Baby Daddy🙊🙉🙈
How does it feel to have 3 kids instead of 1?

Not-So-Evil Stepmom😍❤️
Honestly makes me want to have more...
which I guess is good considering.

Future DILF🤤
CONSIDERING WHAT LITTLE MISS???

The Baby Mama🤰🏻💜
You're telling me we missed our chance to
be preggers together????

The Baby Daddy🙊🙉🙈
Oh shit. What you gonna do?

Not-So-Evil Stepmom😍❤️
Y'all, nothing is confirmed yet. I'm just a
little late.

The Baby Mama🤰🏻💜
But I want a god child nowww😭😭

Future DILF🤤
Damn my girl trying to have a family of
6 already. I fuck with it🤷🏼‍♂️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey pretty lady," Sebastian greeted as he and the kids walked into the house. He'd decided to take all three to the park so that I could get some work around the house done, as well as some song writing. 

"Hey handsome. How was your afternoon in the park?" I questioned before he leaned down to give me a kiss. 

"Pretty good. Kare actually made a friend who she'll be going to school with next year. I exchanged numbers with her dad," he said coming and sitting down beside me as the kids went to the play room down the hall. 

"That's great, how was Johnny?" I asked knowing that he was having it the hardest with this transition. 

"Hey pushed Bubs on the swings for the majority of the time. He did ask if he could join a baseball team this summer though," he informed me and I smiled at that thought. Growing up I would always watch the Red Sox with my dad and brothers. 

"Yes!" I said and Sebastian laughed before pulling me into his arms and kissing all over my face. 

"You're so cute," he mumbled letting me go before standing up. 

"Tell me something I don't know," I responded with a wink as I slapped his ass as he walked away from me. 

"I'm going to take a shower, then I'll make dinner," Sebastian said. 

"Kay, but I need to talk to you once you're done," 

"Orrr we can talk now," he said turning to look at me. 

"Orrr we can talk later," I responded. 

"Let's talk now. What's up?" he asked coming back and sitting down in his spot before. I placed my legs on his lap and he rested his arms on my legs. 

"What do you think about getting a bigger place with more rooms. I mean we're going to get married soon, and I was kind go hoping that we'd possibly have more kids," I said trailing off nervously while looking down at the pillow resting on my lap. Sebastian reached over and lifted my face so I was looking him in the eyes. We just kind of looked at each other, neither of us showing a reaction, until Sebastian leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. 

"Let's do it," he said resting his forehead on mine. 

"Seriously?" I asked and he nodded his head smiling at me before giving me another kiss, and he started to deepen it until we heard a fake gag coming from behind us. When we pulled apart and looked Johnny was awkwardly standing there. 

"Umm, Uncle Seb? Can I play the xbox?" he asked and Sebastian nodded his head. 

"Go ahead, I'll be there soon to help you," he responded and Johnny nodded his head before leaving. Sebastian gave me another kiss before standing up. 

"You sure you want more of those around the house?" he asked in a joking manner and I nodded my head while biting my lip and smiling (oof I cringed). Once he was gone I stood up and went to switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer. The rest of the night the kids just kind of did their own things before we all came together for the dinner that Sebastian had made for us. Right now Kerri is taking a shower in the kids' bathroom, while Sebastian is giving Anthony a bath in our bathroom. 

"What am I supposed to call you?" Johnny asked awkwardly as the two of us were putting away the dishes from dinner. 

"Well, what would you want to call me?" I asked stopping to give him my full attention. 

"I don't know," he said before falling into silence and going back to putting the dishes away. 

"When you figure it out, just let me know and we'll go for it," I said leaning over and kissing the top of his head before going back to drying dishes. By the time we were done Karrie was out of the bathroom so Johnny went and took his shower and got his pajamas on. Once all three kids had their pajamas on the five of us sat in the living room and watched a movie. Kerri was cuddled into Sebastian's side as Anthony sat in my lap cuddled into me while Johnny sat down beside me and as the movie went on he cuddled into my side as well. At one point I ended up catching Sebastian's eye and he gave me a wink and a smile.