The old crew

You were asked to go to the store to get some more vodka and beer for the shop. You were just about done, when you suddenly dropped a bottle of beer. "Damn it!" You said as you went to pick it up. At least, you wanted to.

You saw a hand reach for the bottle as the person picked it up for you. He was a cat demon with pointy ears and a cheesy smile. With a hint of wicked on the side. "You dropped this lil' cracker." The person said as he handed you the bottle. "Thanks." You said as you took the bottle from him and walked away.

You started to wonder something. No one ever called you lil' cracker ever since you died. The only person who called you that was- "Are you gonna pay?" You were snapped out of the thoughts as the cashier asked you to pay for your items. "Oh uh, yes." You said as you paid for all of your things.

As you walked back towards the bar, you saw a group of boys. They looked familiar. Really familiar. It was the same guy from the store and two others. The boys then noticed you and smirked. Ya widen your eyes and backed away. "U-Uh...c-can I help you?"

"Why yes you can." A demon ferret said as he, the cat, and the dog demon came up to you. You were blocked by the cat demon so there was no escape. "Um...what do you need?"

"Don't you remember us little cracker?" The dog demon asked. You thought about it. You suddenly remembered the best boy group you could ever imagine. "Trevor...Jake...Ian?!"

"Sup (Y/N)."

"Oh my god, you're here!!" You said as you hugged your guy friends. "I can't believe it!"

"I guess we all did something bad." Ian said as you and the others laughed. "So, What's been up with you guys?"

"Just living together. Now we really don't have to worry about our parents ever again." Trevor said as he laughed along with all of you. "I missed you all." You said as you kissed your guy friends' cheeks. "And we missed you too." Jake said as he kissed your cheek in a friendly matter.

You were crying tears of joy. You had your boys back. The firecrackers have returned.