The babies' first steps

Some time has past by for the two of you. Anarchy would cry to be picked up by you while Karma would love to be with her dad. Anarchy looked more like you. Wolf like ears and tail and snout. Sometimes he would walk around like Henry and start to dig and scratch and at times....piss in a nearby plant.

Karma on the other hand looked more like her father. She has 4 arms but she's able to grow the other two like Angel. Karma loves to grab everything she can find. You have to keep her away from the kitchen cabinets in fear of loosing too much stuff.

At this moment, you were changing Anarchy's diaper while Angel was cleaning another plant pot. "First he takes a piss and now he wants to shit?!" Angel asked hysterically as you chuckled. "He's only a month old. He don't even know what piss is?" As you finished changing Anarchy's diaper, you move on to Karma's. "Okay sweetie, your turn." You say, kissing Karma's cheek.

Anarchy was looking over at his dad. He didn't know what he was doing but he smelled him and he wanted to go over to him. Anarchy crawled over to Angel whole Angel looked at him and rolled his eyes. "I'm doing this cause of you." Angel said referring to his accident.

Anarchy tilted his head and shrugged. Without thinking, he turned his head to see Henry barking at him, saying, 'Come on Anarchy, it's time for another lesson of being a dog.' Getting excited, Anarchy stood up and immediately walked towards Henry.

Angel just turned her head and shouted, "OH SATAN, (Y/N) LOOK!" Instantly turning her head, you noticed your son walking towards Henry who barked happily at his progress. "Oh my baby's walking!" You said as you clapped your hands.

Karma, wanted the attention as well, rolled over on her stomach and stood up as well. Karma made a noise to get your attention. You turned around again and squealed with delight. "MY BABIES ARE WALKING!" You screamed, picking Karma up and kissing her face.

Karma laughed as Angel came over with Anarchy in his hands. "I'm guessing a celebration is in order?" He asked as you nodded.