When you're (mentally) hurt

You woke up in a small room. It was about the size as a child's room. You immediately recognized that it was one of the hotel rooms. You tried to sit up when a sudden force pushed you back down. "Stay down. You passed out when you tried to walk again." You then remembered how you fell asleep and tried to walk out of your room. Sadly you didn't get too far and passed out.

You rubbed your head. "What happened?" You asked as Angel gulped and sighed. "Well...I talked to Charlie about this and I think you had....an anxiety attack." You widen your eyes in surprise. "What? I've never had an anxiety attack before."

"It probably had something to do with me leaving isn't it?" Angel said to you as you began to think about it. The moment that Angel left the bar, you felt a strange feeling in your heart. You figured it was just worry, but then you suddenly felt the same pain before. This time, it was bigger. "Angel...I-"

"(Y/N)!" a voice came from the door. It was (Al/g). "Hey (Al/g). What're you doing here?"

"Well, I heard about what happened and I just couldn't help but see you." she said as her smiled nervously. You looked at her with a 'What's going on?' look. (Al/g) sighed and said, "Alastor found out where I was going and now he's on the urge of killing me."

"Wait, what exactly did he find." You asked as (Al/g) was about to answer when all of you heard suddenly footsteps. "Oh (Al/g)." It was Alastor. He was using his sinister voice. (Al/g) gulped and shook with fear as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm apologize for her rude interruption. Come dear, let's talk." Alastor said as he picked her up and walked out of the room. "Please don't kill her." You called out to him.

Angel looked at that with a dumbfounded face. "Is she gonna be okay?"

"She's with Alastor. Nothing's gonna be okay."