When he leaves you alone for a while prt. 2

After an hour, you closed up the bar for the night and looked at Husk's sleeping body. You sighed. "I guess liquor really does make you pass out." You said as you grabbed a dagger knife you found in a drawer and changed into your killing clothes.

" You said as you grabbed a dagger knife you found in a drawer and changed into your killing clothes

You then put the dagger knife in your back pocket and walked out of the bar quietly. Once you were outside, you closed the door and locked it back.

You made your way towards the hotel. Though it wasn't that far sense it was only a few blocks away. When you made it to the back way, you noticed all three of your guy friends. Though Trevor noticed you first. "Ayyyyyy the girl shows up." Trevor says as he puts his arm over your shoulder. You smiled and rolled your eyes. "I'm surprised you made it on time. Usually, you're the one who's late."

"Say what you want." Trevor said as he smiled too. "Can we get this over with now?" Jake said as you and the others turned to him. Sense you all were about to go after the man who killed his father, it was only eager for him to be impatient. "Yeah yeah sure." Ian said as he pulled out his hand gun. "Everyone equipped?" He asked as Trevor pulled out his metal bat and Jake pulled out his nunchucks. You pulled out your dagger. "Ready." You all said. "Though, didn't you say someone was gonna help us?"

"Oh yeah, show yourself radio demon." Ian said as you widen your eyes. When you all turned around, you saw a tall figure emerge from the dark alley. It was none other then- "Alastor?" You said as Alastor noticed you. "Oh my, it seems or paths have crossed again." He said with a rather creepy smile. You stepped back a little. "Yeah...I guess they did." You said a little surprised to see him. "You know him?" Jake asked to you. "Well...um..."

"We met at the bar. Her voice was fabulous." Alastor said complimenting you. "Though I never did get your name."

"Oh it's (Y-"

"We don't do names." Trevor said as he put his hand on your shoulder and interrupted you. "Oh I see. So what should I call you then?" Alastor asked and Trevor stepped up to defend you. "We're the firecrackers. You can call me 'Explosive'. He's 'Destruction'." Trevor said pointing to Jake. "The one who you already know is 'Fire Tamer'." Trevor said as he referred to Ian. "And the one who you met at the bar was 'lil' Cracker'." He said referring to you. You blushed. "Why don't I get a different name?" You asked to yourself.

"Enough introductions!" Jake yelled as you all turned to him. "You said you know the guy. Where is he?"

"Oh yes." Alastor said as he pulled out a slip of paper. "He calls himself the 'Reaper' and this is his address." You were about to grab the slip when Trevor beat you to it. You rolled your eyes to yourself as he looked through it. "That's not far from here."

"So, What're we waiting for? Let's go!" Jake said anxious to find the killer. "Alright." Trevor said as he put the paper in his pocket. "Crackers, time to set the fire!"

30 minutes later

After 30 minutes of going to the 'Reaper's' place and thinking of a plan, you and the boys finally made it to your destination. You all decided to split up sense it'll be easier to cover ground. Trevor was at the front door ready to catch the killer in case he escaped. Ian was on top of a building next door to the killer's place making sure they're weren't any surprises. Jake was at the back way in case the killer tried to go out back. You were climbing up to a window so you could see what was going on.

You were right now climbing up to the window. Your ear piece sounded revealing Jake's voice. "Cmon why can't I be the one on the window?"

"Because you would try to kill him the second you see him." Trevor said.

"Exactly. That way, we can finish the job faster."

"Shut up you two, I'm trying to climb." You said to both of them as both boys stopped talking. You sighed. "I swear they never changed."

Once you made it to the window, you saw a group of men. You looked to the left first. Two of them were wearing tuxedos while also wearing shades. The one in the middle wasn't wearing a tux at all. He was tapping his fingers on the table. Like he was impatient or something. He also had a knife hiding behind his back. There was no doubt he was the 'Reaper'.

You then looked to the left to see only one man. But the man looked familiar. Very familiar. It took you a minute to realize that the man was the last person you wanted to see.

Angel