The Act part 2

Author Note: Reader discretion advised. There is a graphic sexual assault in this chapter. I am putting a trigger warning here and if this is too much, there will be a cleaner version where I won't put the Assault in.

It's been a few days since I had that blow up in school. I have been avoiding everyone like the plague and I shouldn't. So I decided to make it up to everyone. Today was a Saturday and I wanted to get out of the house. Knowing that he was going to be here, I started to text my friend groups to see what they were doing. They all seemed to be busy. Will that be a bust.

Once I got out of bed and I walked up to Mickey. There were two things I wanted to see if he wanted to do anything today but he wasn't there when I got there. I was frustrated. So I decided to get ready for the day and just leave.

I walked back to my room with my room as fast as I can from the bathroom. I was only in my towel. As I walked into my room, I saw that he was in my room. I was startled that he was there. He turned around and gave me this evil grin. I started to walk back slowly. Not knowing what to say, I started to cry. Tears just started to come down as fast as it could. I was trying not to show fear but how can I not. "Oh honey, there is no reason why you should be crying. I am going to make you feel so good," he said to me while I was still walking backward out of my room. Tears came down even more tears came down. I started t shake my head. This can't be happening right now.

I went and dashed to go hide somewhere, anywhere I could, but he was faster and stronger than i. He grabbed me by the waist and dragged me back to his room. He threw me onto the bed and proceeded to lock the door. I started to back away from him as possible. But I couldn't he came and held me down. This is where my tears came down even more. I had to get out of this situation or he is going to do the unthinkable.

"Oh baby, you shouldn't be crying."

"Why shouldn't I?" Trying to act as tough as I can but knowing I am not fooling anyone.

"I have been waiting for this as long as I can. I want you... No, I need you." he says while pinning me down. I couldn't help but start crying. I knew what was going to happen next and there was no one to help me.

"Please," I say crying even harder but my pleading is going unheard. He was ignoring every cry and pleading that I was crying out while he started to touch me. His hand was roaming all over my body.

My body went cold when he pulled down my towel and started to touch my breast. I started to hear him moan and groan. That's when I broke down. I couldn't handle it. I was trying to find my happiness but it kept on being broken up with his moans and groans. They were getting louder and louder. That's when I realized that he was right against my ears. His hands up my Vagina. I wanted to throw up. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was starting to die slowly inside. "Oh baby, your pussy is so tight," as he says while still finger fucking me. AT that moment, I started to blackout. I didn't want to know what he was going to do next, I knew what he was going to next. At this point, I need to leave. I will kill him.

After 30 minutes or so, (it felt like all of eternity) he finally got off of me. He gave me a small grin. "Oh, you were wonderful. That pussy of yours was so tight and sexy that I had to stop myself from cumming inside of you so quickly." As he said as he finally buttons up his pants, "I can't wait to do this again. There he goes taking away my teenage years away. Breaking me piece by piece.

Once he left his room, I ran to the bathroom. I had to wash off his smell off of me. I scrubbed and scrubbed as hard as I could. It was to the point I started to bleed. I felt so disgusted about myself. I was just a shell of myself. Once I got out of the bathroom, I walked into my room, put some clothes on and just cried. I cried until I couldn't anymore. I cried until I just saw darkness. I cried until I can come up with a plan.