Cops Called

Michael POV:

Once I heard the shit that she said to me. I was shocked. I abruptly stood up and starting to pace back and forth. Then I looked at her, "you fucking telling me that the whole time you were living there, you were violated and taken advantage of. You were living with your rapist." I started to whisper yell. I couldn't believe that no one was there to help her. All she could do was nod her head. I sat back down, trying to figure out what the fuck am I supposed to do now. I can't have them go back there. Over my dead fucking body, but I can't be dead because I know damn sure they aren't going into the foster care system. They are going to have more torture in the system. I know damn well I don't want that shit for them.

Mickey was the one to speak up first, "what are we going to do now? We can't go back there. Just look at her." he said, trying to stay calm as Jade trying to control her crying. I clenched my fist together. I know one thing, this motherfucker isnt going to escape, not one motherfucking bit.

I looked at the both of them, "this is what we are going to do, you are going to do, you are going to call the cops, and we are going to head over."

"Dad, what do you mean we are going to head over?"

"Mickey, just do what I fucking ask." So he did as we piled into the car, he talked to the officer on the phone. All I was thinking is how I will put my hand over that sick fucker. How can he lay his hands on a child? I felt myself getting there faster than I can remember.

Once I got there, I charged towards the house. Without even thinking, I kicked down the door. Everything was on autopilot. I connected my fist towards his face, but I missed. I tried again, this time I didn't. I wasn't able to stop myself. Everything was happening so fast. Who wouldn't be if they heard the shit that they heard?

Step Fathers POV

Shit, today was such a long ass day. Because of that shit, I knew something is bound to happen. I am pretty sure Mickey and Jade have been in contact with their dad, and this whole situation is going to blow up in my fucking face. I can't let that shit happen. As I finished packing up my shit or at least as much as I can, I sat there in front of the TV, trying to relax and being in a clear mind. I want to be sure that I can escape in time before I can get arrested. As I sat down, I looked over to my right, and I saw this guy who looked so fucking angry walking up to my property. The uncertainty rose my hair in the back of my neck. I stood up so fucking quick. "That can't be him." I thought to myself. I haven't seen him in over a year. I knew that he wanted to see his children's lives, and he did ask to be apart of them, but I refused. I didn't want him to get a hold of Jade. I wanted to be in control of her, but shit looks like things are about to fucking about blow up in my face.

I started backing up away from the door. "Think," I said out loud. What the fuck am I supposed to do. Before I could do anything or react. I felt the door break down. "AAAHH!" I screamed out loud. He threw me off guard.

"You motherfucker." He said to me as he was getting ready to swing at me. I duck, and he was punching the air. I was shocked.

"Listen, man, let's talk about this," I said as I tried my hardest to walk away from him. I can see that he was out for blood. I don't blame him. Shit, I would be to if anything ever happened to my fucking daughter. Jade was something different, though. She isnt like any woman my age is, not even her mother. I know it shouldn't be any excuse but fuck, I don't know how to explain it. I am fascinated with her. I know I am not shit, but what the fuck can I say? I can't help how I feel about her. "Can you just let me talk for one bit," I said, trying to keep calm and collected? But that shit didn't work. This time I felt the punch connect. I stumbled back a couple of steps. I was in shock. The next thing I know, I was getting my ass beat. I just let that shit happen. What else could I do?

Not too long, I heard sirens and Michael getting yanked off me. I crawled up and ran to the door before any of them could even stop me. I grabbed my bag that I left by the door and ran out through the fucking door. I can't go to jail for this. I need to figure out how to set my name and self free from this. I need a couple of days.

Michael POV

He is not in the house." As I heard the cops say to us. He is not around the area or in the place. How the fuck did they let him fucking escape. He took advantage of my poor baby, and they let him go. What the fuck.

It's been an hour since that whole fight fucking happened. Jade just finished giving her official statement. We were at the station talking to the officers about the entire ordeal. "What do you mean you can't find him. He hasn't had to go far from where we were."

"I don't know what else to tell you. We have patrolled the area, and we haven't found Michael or seen him."

"How can we press charges or restraining order on that fucker." My blood pressure was starting to rise. I was getting angrier and angrier with all the shit that they were telling me. If they fucking cant help me, she will take this into my own hands. I couldn't believe that they set him free. I should have finished the job with my own fucking hands.

"Sir, you will need to calm down. I am going to be in charge of Jade's case, and we will get this sick fucker." Officer Jamie said.

"How the fuck should I know that. You let that fucker disappear." I said. Now I am pissed, and I haven't gotten this angry in a fucking while. It's been years since I have been this mad. I try not to be because it didn't lead me to any good.

"Because that bastard is going to pay back for all that shit he has done to her, ok." before I could say anything, Jade touched my arm lightly. It made me look at her. She could sense that I was getting angry.

"I want to go. Can we go, please?" Jade finally asks.

"Well, Jade and Mickey, do you guys have a place to stay. If not, we would have to put you in an emergency foster home," asked Officer Jackson

Before any of them could answer, I did, "yes, they will be staying with me." the officer lifted one eyebrow. "I don't want them in the system, and I am the only family they have left." I gave them a small smile. Mickey returned the slight smile, not so much Jade. She is still getting warmed up to me. I understand. I wasn't apart of her life for most of it, and it will take a long time before she can trust me. But she doesn't have any family left besides me. They both don't have any family left besides me.