WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Mickey POV

"Dad," I said in shock, "what--" I couldn't articulate a full sentence. I started to walk backward. Now I know what all of you guys are thinking, how the fuck do I remember how my dad looks like if he left us when I was still a child, well there is a lot that I haven't said or what Jade knows. I can start from the beginning. I can say it started before we moved to Florida and my mom was still alive. It was way before my mom married that motherfucker of that stepfather of ours. To be honest he shouldn't even have that motherfucking title of a stepfather ever since he did that shit to JAde. I can never forgive myself or him for the matter of fact, but I digress. IT was around the time I was 10 years old and he got in contacted with my mother. He was talking about how he wanted to see us and all that shit. SO my mom agreed to let myself meet him. I kind of wish she never let him back into my life. He disappeared as quickly as he came back in. At first, it was good, he seemed so caring and interested in my life, my mothers life and all. He stayed like that for a good year. The only reason why he never met Jade was that he never knew about her until 2 years ago. My mom got back into contact with him and they were talking about my her leaving my stepfather and she needs his help like always, he flaked on her.

Jade was going back and forth looking confused. She never met this supposed father of us in person. She saw pictures of him but that was when he was much, much younger. IT was still the moment he was still dating our mom, I think high school. It was for sure before either of us was fucking born. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. How is this motherfucker think that he is welcome to be around us?

While my anger was brewing and I was trying to stay calm, my train a thought was broken. I heard this lost and heartbroken but the authority voice speaks, "let's go outside," he was still in shock.

"Gladly," I said back, balling my fist back into a ball. I saw the face that Jade has. She was confused. She looked at me to find the answers but I am as lost as her. Once we walked outside, I was the first to speak. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I said as I tried to not get my anger get the best of me. I was trying everything in my power not to punch this motherfucker in the face.

"I can ask you the same fucking thing."

"What's going on?" asked Jade, "Who is that man?"

"Who the fuck do you think he is?" I spat back out.

"Is he our father?"

"Yes," I replied to her.

"How do you know that he is our father."

"It's a long story that I will have to tell you later."

"Okay, I guess I will start first," he said once we reached outside, "let me start by saying that I am so sorry to the both of you guys. I shouldn't have ever left you and your mother." he paused but before he could say anything I started to talk.

"Don't you dare say that shit. Don't act all might and high with this fucking shit. You were the one who walked out of our lives." a few stares were looking at us at this point. We were talking as if we both lost our damn minds. Jade was giving us this confused look but I don't have time to explain to her what the fuck is going on.

"Mickey, can we just hear him out," said Jade

"No, I am not going to hear this piece of fuck shit anymore," I said.

"Come one at least can we try. He might be able to help us."

"I fucking said no."

"Listen," he starts by saying "I know that I should have been there, I am here for you guys and I am trying to get you guys back. I am so sorry, I tried to be the father and I want to be that fa-" he said.

Once again, I interrupted him, "yeah you couldn't be the fucking father that we needed. Where the fuck were you when our mother died huh? IF you were fucking there and then jade wouldn't be raped and in constant fear. I wouldn't have to try to figure out how the fuck I would take her out of the home. I wouldn't have to grow up so fucking fast. I wouldn't have stay guard of her every time that fucking bastard comes near her." I was on the brink of tears. It swelled up there getting ready to fall. I see that Jade is already crying. I walk up to her to hug her, to stop her from shaking. I didn't mean to spill all this shit out. I don't mean to hurt her all over again.

He looked at us in all shocked. His mouth opens in again. He steps up to us and asked, "what the fuck is going on?" now in a hushed tone. I looked at him in shock, how fucking dare him to think he can step up in that father role. He has something else coming for him but before I could do anything, I felt a hand touched my arm. I looked down at my sister and she spoke up.

"First you need to answer me this," we both looked at Jade once she spoke up, "Where the fuck have you been?"

A/N:

So what do you think about the father being back into their lives?

Do you think he can help them out of the situation with their stepfather?

Comment, vote and share.