Chapter Twenty: War For Smallfoot Part 3

The North Stonekeeper ran thought the village with Smallfoot in his tight grasp with his guards on this tail. He did not want to stop. Percy would go in and out as the yeti ran off with him. Hundreds of buildings and houses pasted by him. He felt like he's on a roller coaster. A roller coaster he couldn't get off. Percy tried to remain as calm as possible despite his fear. Percy had no idea why he's doing this at all.

The Stonekeeper even took off his backpack and the it, so couldn't do anything sneaky.

"Why are you doing this!?" Percy shouted at him over the harsh freezing wind, knowing he couldn't understand him. He wanted to learn the truth. "Is it something we did!?" As expected, he did not give a clear answer; or he may have just ignored him. Although Percy is starting to think that they may have something to do with it, but what?

How far is he willing to go?

The North Stonekeeper has soon exited the village and entered the Westside forest. The leader wanted to lose the guards in the woods. He ran through the trees as a bunch of branches hit him from side to side, including Percy, who got hit in the face. Now Percy had those pesky pine needles in his hair. The trees slowed the guards down since they are clumped up in a group. They tripped over each other, step on each other feet, and the branches of the trees continually hitting them. They end up on the ground in the process.

When Migo and Brenda catch up with the guards, they saw the gruds on the ground on their backs.

"What happened?"

"These trees caused us some problems." One guard mumbles, embarrassed. Another guard stood up from his place. "The Stonekeeper ran off into woods." Now all the guards looked up to him on what to do. Migo paused.

"What are we going to do now?" Brenda asked him desperately for answers.

He had thought of something and fast before he loses his friend forever. The yeti took a deep breath to calm and think. He has an idea. But first, he had to assure Brenda. The gentle yet turned to Brenda, who is on his shoulder and gave her a reassuring smile.

"I have a plan for how we can stop him and get our friend back." He told her with hand signals; his hand signals got better. Brenda smiled and nodded at him in understanding. She has complete faith in him. Then Migo turned to the guards.

"What's your plan?" One of the guards asked.

Meanwhile, The Stonekeeper ran deeper into woods to get further away. While he ran, he thought real hard how he should handle the Smallfoot that he hated so much. How should I end him? He thought. The Stonekeeper slow down and look at small red creature he held in his grasp. It looked at him...funny? It looked at him with...pleading eyes? Usually, a Smallfoot would be fearing for their lives most of the time. But it has been clam the whole time.

A little scared but clam.

"Why are you looking me like that? Vermin." He growled at him. The Smallfoot just gazed at him with those eyes. Don't be fooled by their cuteness. He told himself. Then he hard chatter amongst the woods, it's coming from his right. Percy heard it too and automatically knew what is and felt uneasy. The Stonekeeper follows the sound of chatter with ease. As he got closer, the voices became louder and louder. The tress around them became lesser. Then he discovered group yetis, mammoth and Smallfoots hiding out in the woods, including Kolka, Gwangi, Fleem, and even his own kids, Teal and Cornell.

Not only that, he recognizes his villagers are here too, even the kids...no. They must have brought the whole village. They are ruining everything! Unwilling to stand by this, The Stonekeeper angrily steps out from the trees. The North villagers turned and gasped while the others yetis stand protectively in front of the Smallfoots, knowing exactly who he is and seeing he had Percy. The five grew worried about Migo, Meechee, and the good Stonekeeper. They're in trouble for sure.