Chapter Twenty-one: Ever-Change

Percy watched a gorgeous sunrise dawn shined on the damaged village below, where it's making repairs. Everyone who was kidnapped by the yetis is returned home and is happily reunited with family, friends, and loves ones. Thankful, no one was significantly hurt in any way and just a few cases of hypothermia, according to the news.

His ankle felt slightly better then what felt yesterday. Luckily, it's just a spring and nothing too serious, according to the doctors. So he was given crutches to help him move around without putting any pressure on the sprain. With that, the doctor prescribed him medication and told him it would heal in about six weeks or so. Brenda made sure that he's getting well.

Percy waited for the yeti too. While he waits, he looked thought his photos on his phone gallery to get his mind off. Then he came upon a picture that he took of Migo and Meechee with messy sleeping together that early morning in the middle of nowhere; he forgot he took this picture. They're so cute together. Brenda thought that, too, when he shows her the image early in the morning during breakfast. They had a massive conversation about yesterday's horrific event.

That's the main reason why he needed to talk to Migo about it too. And the reason the yeti show Percy had in mind is not happeing.

But the conversation unexpectedly got deeper in just a matter of seconds. Percy admitted he had a feeling for Brenda for a while now. Percy feared rejection but turns out; She felt the same way about him. Love is what they felt for one another. After all, they are thankful to have each other in their lives.

On the way here, he bumps into Hank, who look rather tired from the sleepless night. The former hunter unexpectedly apologized to him for treating him, Brenda, and yetis so poorly. He explains that he was raised in the countryside in the U.S, and they do things differently there. But after that experience they all had, it opened his eyes to the world way more. He seemed at ease and at peace now with himself.

Then Percy heard a branch snap from behind him; It came from the woods, and it is approaching; the trees shook. It was already scary being out here by himself, but now this? Percy's heart rate jumped as he turns around. Could it be a vicious predator? Wolfs? What if mama bear came back for revenge? Percy thought quickly to himself.

Then from out of the trees, walked out a panting Migo. Percy can tell he has been running. Then he spotted the Smallfoot on the bolder.

"Snowball?"

"S-Smallfoot? Smallfoot, hey, buddy." Migo greeted. Migo rubbed his brown hair, messing up his hair in the process. "Aw, Snowball. You made it." Percy said gladly. Migo sat in the snow next to him, crisscross. He saw the beautiful sunrise in front of the.

"Oh, wow. Look at that; it's beautiful."

"It's a nice sunrise, isn't it?" Percy commented. The sound of the wind whistling settles between them. The wind blew through their hair and fur. Then Migo gestures with great worry at his right ankle injury that is wrapped up in his boot. Percy knew what he was talking about

"My ankle is okay. I went to the doctors this morning to have it checked out; it's just a spring." Percy assured the yeti. "And please don't worry, I did not have to walk here. Brenda dropped me off."

Migo looked relieved. He sighs in relief. Migo then remembers that he's here for a reason. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Hm? Oh! Right." Percy scrambled words in his head, thinking about how he should say this to him and make.it more understanding. He knew explaining it to him is going to be tricky, but the truth needed to be told. "Remember I told you about us traveling the world that night?" Percy asked. He showed him the picture of the globe on his to get a further understanding. Migo snaps his fingers.