[THIRTY FOUR]

He kissed me. He kissed me. He kissed me.

Bakugo Katsuki kissed me.

I roll over in my bed, grab my pillow, and scream like a bitch into it. Then I grab my phone, and instantly dial Kirishima; he picks up after a couple of rings. "(Y/N)?"

"HE KISSED ME!" I bellow, not caring if my neighbours hear, "KATSUKI FUCKING KISSED ME!"

"WHAT?!"

"I KNOW RIGHT?! WE WERE AT THE TRAIN STATION, AND BEFORE HIS TRAIN LEFT, HE JUST ASKED TO KISS ME AND I SAID YES-!" I cut myself off with another bitchy scream. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO THINK!"

"(N/N), slow down! You're ok! If anything, this only confirms that he has feelings for you," Kirishima says calmly, as if that's supposed to help my panic attack.

"CONFIRMS THAT HE-KIRISHIMA! HOW IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP ME OUT RIGHT NOW?!"

"Well... you gave him consent to kiss you, so you like him back, don't you?"

I fall silent, my lips parting slightly. Do I?

"(Y/N)?"

"Sorry," I shake my head, "I just..."

"Do you not like him?"

"Uh... ah, fuck. Kirishima, in all honesty, I've got no clue. I mean, he's really good looking, his burning passion sets my heart on fire, my eyes are drawn to him like a magnetic force, his confidence is as hot as the steamy pits of Satan's back yard-"

"Alright, Shakespeare, let me simplify that for you," Kirishima chuckles. "You like him."

I pause for a second time. I like him?

I like him.

"I do," I whisper nervously, "don't I?"

"You're just dense," Kirishima laughs.

"I like him," I state, "of all people, I like Bakugo fucking Katsuki."

"But he likes you back!" Kirishima exclaims, still confused about my worry, "So there's nothing to be nervous about! Just tell him how you feel!"

"Kirishima," I say, as calmly as I can make myself, "how do you know he likes me?"

"Jeez, you really are dense."

"Well excuse you-"

"(Y/N), do you know he talks to me about you?"

I freeze. "What?" I whisper, my heart thumping like a hollow drum.

"Before the incident he'd go on about how you'd piss him off all the time. After you two had that argument, he wouldn't talk about you anymore... but now he's doing it again... and this time... he's being indirect with his love for you,"

"Love?" I swallow.

"He really does like you, (Y/N). Just be the one who takes the initiative. He's too much of a stubborn ass." Kirishima chuckles.

Screw it. "You know what?" I say determinedly, "Fuck it; I'll do it now. I'm asking him out now."

"Holy crap yes. Yes, (Y/N)!"

"Thanks Kirishima! Your matchmaking skills were greatly appreciated."

"No problem! I'm happy to help! Go get him tiger! Don't forget to be manly about it!"

"I sure won't!" I declare, before hanging up, and instantly dialling Katsuki. He picks up after a couple of rings.

"Hello?" he asks gruffly. Strange, his voice sounds hoarse. Is he upset? Anyway, if Kirishima's right, this'll cheer him up!

"KATSUKI!" I bellow down the phone. I receive silence, before he talks.

"Oh. You. What do you want? I thought you wouldn't be talking to me."

He thought I-OH MY GOD, NO, I WON'T LET HIM BE UPSET. "GO OUT WITH ME, DIPSHIT!" I yell.

Another pause, before, "Really? Y-You're not joking?"

Did he just- He stuttered. Ma hart, ma sole.

"Yes," I say firmly. "No joke. I like you, Bakugo Katsuki."

I hear a short chuckle from the other line. "Good. Was wondering when you'd come around."

"What can I say? According to Kirishima, I'm as dense as a rock."

"Shitty Hair ain't wrong. I was throwing hints left and right."

"Are you sure you weren't throwing me left and right?"

"Shut up!"

-----

I've been in one relationship in my life, other than this. That was in kindergarten. A classmate of mine confessed to me and we "dated" all the way through middle school.

By that I mean by second grade we'd completely forgotten each other existed and had also forgotten to break up. Sad times.

So, to put bluntly, I only know what happens in relationships through watching various people through my life, and also fanfiction, but I'm not sure if the latter is a reliable source. Wattpad has some fucked up stuff on it.

That may have been where I got the Trump and Putin fuck buddy theory from... but I'm keeping my secrets. 

So yeet. I now have a boyfriend. 

"It feels weird to say it," I confess to Uraraka, down the phone. 

"I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND, (Y/N)-CHAN!!" I pull the phone away from my ear, as she screams in reply; I can also hear the hospital bed rocking in the background. "I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DIE ALONE LIKE YOU CONSTANTLY COMPLAINED ABOUT!"

"I actually still stand by that theory..." I mutter, "with how I am, I doubt Katsuki will want to date me for more than a week. I'm a crazy ass bitch, ya know."

"Hehe, but that's where you're wrong!" Uraraka replies gleefully. "He's put up with you for this long, right? So obviously he likes your company!"

"I dunno," I muse, flopping back on my bed. 

"Hey, when are you moving into the dorms?" 

"In a couple of days," I answer, looking around at the cardboard boxes in my almost empty bedroom. "They just have to sort out the extra dorm for me in Height Alliances, which looks like a fucking shed mind you, and then I'm good to go." Wistfully, I spare another glance at the white washed walls, "Although I'm not going to lie, I will miss it here." 

"Awww, it's ok! You'll be with us! What's your room gonna look like??"

"Eh. I'll chuck some stuff here, some stuff there. Nothing too much." I pause. "What's dorm life like?"

"It's fun!" Uraraka exclaims, "You get to see your friends every day, and you can hang out with them every day after school! Plus, there's a TV in the common room, so you can watch all of those foreign films you rant about!"

"Ha," I choke out a laugh, "sounds fun."

"You're going to really be one of us now, (Y/N)-chan." Uraraka says sweetly. "We anxiously await your arrival!" I can hear her smile through the phone.

"Uraraka?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm glad you're ok."

"... I'm glad to be back." 

A/n: ok I know some people don't like Uraraka but please don't start spitting out hate. I'd appreciate it if people could just enjoy the book a forget about who they like and dislike...

I mean, I'm lowkey scared to put other ships in here and crap cuz I'm so terrified of my readers' responses. Tododeku is a one off because as far as I'm aware quite a lot of people like it.