8. "You sure have a thing for showers!"

After the party, Lodge's house, Cheryl's POV

  She kissed me and squeezed me tightly, and then we went inside of Veronica's house again. There, Veronica Josie and Betty were talking. We go meet them.

Veronica: Sorry Cheryl... This wasn't quite what I was expecting.

Me: It's okay I'm just tired now.

Veronica: About that. I dont really have sleeping bags but I have an extra room. So, Me, Josie and Betty will stay at my room and you and Toni can stay at my extra room.

  I look around. Josie and Betty are giggling, did veronica really told them. Toni is brushing looking at me waiting a response.

Me: Is there a need for that? I mean, I can sleep in the ground...

Veronica: Don't be stupid. I already have everything prepared for you. I'm gonna show you your rooms. Me Betty and Josie are going to sleep. Its been a crazy night but you guys be comfortable. Mi casa es tu casa.

  Me and Toni say good night to Josie and Betty who stayed at Veronica's room while she was leading us to the room we would stay in. When she showed our room she said "Be comfortable and have fun, but not that much" She winked at us, again I see Toni blush. She grabs my hand and I squeezed her hand. I blush too. "Really Veronica?" I ask. "Just kidding. The sound proof of this house is amazing you can have a LOT of fun" Veronica says as she leaves the room. The minute she leaves we both start laughing. We sit in the bed next to eachother, holding hands.

Me: We are finally alone... Do you want to talk?

  Toni takes a deep breath and looks at me. She then stops holding my hand and gets up walking in circles. "Yes Please. I don't understand this, I don't understand us. First we fight then we talk, then you stay at my house and sleep in the same bed. We almost kiss. I freak out, because I thought I was rushing things and I thought you didn't like me and I start to run away from the subject, then that whole shower thing was crazy, and we kissed, and now this party that was even more crazier... Like that was possible... The whole closet thing... And I dont know". She was really confused but she looked cute. She almost couldn't breathe for all that time she was talking without taking a breath.

  "Relax. I know it's been crazy... That's why I want to talk to you. So we can work things out" I say to her as I take her hand. She sits in the bed again. "So do you like me?" I ask her. I can already fell her nervous. I didn't know she was that kinda of nervous people. "You didn't seem that nervous when we were in the closet" I tease her. "Cheryl! Really? I never had been this anxious in my whole life.""Why?" "Because you make me feel this way. Because I like you. I think." "You think?" "Do you like me?" " I do Toni, more than I ever liked anyone else" "Well I just needed to be sure I wasn't going to be rejected. Now I'm sure I like you." She smiles. "God Toni... Like someone could ever reject you..." "You are so cute" he says as she leans in for a quick kiss. "I didn't understand it... Maybe you should do it again..."

  "You are so cute - she says as she gives me multiple kisses on the cheek and on the lips - You are the cutest. "Hey why did you stopped?" I asked when she stopped kissing me. "What are we?" She asked with a worry look. "What do you think we are?" "I dont know..." "Well if you need it t be official..." I get down on my knees and I laugh as I ask her "Toni Topaz will you make me the happiest girl on earth by giving me the pleasure of being your girlfriend?" She starts smiling and she kisses me. "I need an official answer" "Yes Cheryl!" she says screaming with joy. "Yes Cheryl I..." I look at her waiting her for complete. She does. "would love for you to be my girlfriend." "I love to hear that word coming from your mouth" I say with a flirty look on my face. "What ? girlfriend?" "Yes that too, but I meant MY".