13. "What do you mean you want to be a serpent?!"

Thistlehouse

  I could see that Cheryl was struggling, trying to tell me she loved me but still, she said it. I knew how hard it was for her and I couldn't believe she had said it. I loved her too, I told her that when we were in the hospital but she couldn't ear me that time. I look at her, she looks scared.

Cheryl: I'm- I'm sorry... I- Maybe I shouldn't. I always do this, I feel things to fast and then people leave. They can't keep up... And I understand-

Me: I love you too.

Cheryl: If you- Wait... You what?

Me: I love you, and it shouldn't be that hard for you to believe in that, you are amazing, the greatest, and there are people who love you. I know I do. And I already told you... I live for this rush...

Cheryl: You don't understand how important it is for me, what you just said.

Me: I love you Cheryl Marjorie Blossom...

Cheryl: You don't need to make fun of my name, Antoinette Topaz.

Me: I'm sorry I just don't like it maybe you should change it to Cheryl Sensational Topaz... And my name is TONI!!!

Cheryl: Maybe I should... And your name is whatever I decide to call you!

Me: You are the boss!

  So we kept watching movies until I fall asleep. At least that's how I remember things.

Cheryl's POV

  Toni falls asleep watching the movie and I decide it's the best moment to do that thing that was freaking me out. So I get up really slow, I grab her phone and I leave the room. When I'm in the hall I get FP's phone number from Toni's phone and I call him.

Me: Hey? FP?! This is Cheryl.

FP: Oh Hi! Is everything okay?!

Me: I need to talk to you... Maybe tomorrow after school?

FP: Ok no problem.

Me: Can you please keep this a secret? I don't want Toni to know.

FP: Now you are worrying me. If I'm going to keep a secret I want to know what it is about.

Me: I want to be a Serpent.

FP: What??

  That's when I ear a voice coming from the room "She woke up" I think to myself.

Me: I really got to go. We will talk tomorrow.

FP: Chery---

  I hang up right about time, Toni comes in the hall.

Toni: Hey? Am I interrupting something.

Me: I was just calling FP, tutor stuff... I took your phone to see his number I hope you don't get mad.

Toni: I only get mad for waking up, without you by my side.

Me: Awe don't be silly. We should sleep now, we got school tomorrow.

Toni: We could sleep our...

  Toni starts kissing me really softly. I can't not smile.

Toni: You look so cute smiling!

  We talk for a few more minutes and then we go to sleep. I was worried about coming again to school so I took more time to fall asleep. I also kept thinking about the talk I had to have with FP, I just hope he understands it.