14. Serpent Business

Cheryl's POV

  Finally the message had opened, but it wasn't what I was expecting. Instead of a Yes our a No, I received a "Cheryl, I'm sorry but I think you should come to the White Whorm. Toni is hurt." I stop shaking and I'm now froze in time, my phone falls from my hands and I don't make a move, my heart keeps beating fast. Why? Why Toni? I call Kevin who quickly takes me to the White Whorm, I try to explain to him what happend but I can only cry. But I think he understands it anyways.

  When we arrive I don't let him park and I just run to the inside. As I come in, a lot of aged men look at me, but I don't really care, I only stop when I see someone I know, Jughead.

Me: Where is she?

Jughead: You have to breathe, Cheryl...

Me: Just tell me where she is.

Jughead: Please calm down.

Me: Tell me now where she is, our ill break everything apart untill I find her. You know me Hobo, you know I'll do it.

Jughead: Guess we are back to the Hobo thing... Second door.

Me: Thanks.

  I start running and I notice, Jughead talking to Kevin, and Fangs talking to them two. Why was everyone so calm? My girl was hurt!

  When I enter the door I immediately see Toni laying down on a sofa, with her eyes closed and full of blood. I see FP, his hands are pressing her stomach, where the blood was coming from. Sweet Pea was there too. When they see me they looked worried.

Me: What happend? Is she okay?!

Sweet Pea: She got shot.

Me: She what?

FP: Sweet Pea leave now.

Sweet Pea: But-

FP: I SAID NOW!

  Sweet Pea leaves and I can see FP crying.

FP: She is going to be ok, Cheryl I promise you.

Me: Why isn't she in the hospital??! She is going to die!

FP: She won't die, I won't let that happend. We can't go to the hospital, this is illegal stuff. Stay calm, we got a friend who is a doctor and he is coming!

Me: You were supposed to protect her! How could you let this happend?

  FP finishes stopping the blood and he gets up in my direction, crying.

FP: I know that, it's killing me too seeing her like this. And it's my fault. But I can promise you with my life she is going to be okay.

Me: Why is everyone so calm down there?

FP: No one knows. Cheryl you have to trust me.

Me: I do.

  I get near her, her heart is beating slowly, her skin is cold, her eyes are closed, my tears fall on top of her cheeks. "I love you. But just like you said, Ill stay here for a hundred years to see you smile again" I squizzed her hand. The doctor comes in accompanied by Fangs Sweet Pea and Jughead.

FP: Cheryl, come with me.

Cheryl: I'm not going to leave her.

FP: Please, she is in good hands.

  FP grabs me softly and pulls me into a hug, then we booth get out of the room, entering another area. FP talks with me, and he keeps my mind distracted for everything that was happening, my heart was feeling a pain that I have never felt before, and I got to a point where I couldn't cry anymore, I didn't have strengths to do that.