Misunderstanding

Liam P.O.V

That Friday, I came early to the college the competition was in. I wanted to visit that college anyway, because of the great artistic pathways possible, especially in drawing. The college was nice, but I couldn't help thinking about Mateo and Lucas's performance.
I walked through every hallway, full of anxiety, and was the first one to enter the concert hall. I was relieved to see Mateo was the third one because I couldn't handle my anxiety any longer.
The two first duets were annoying. Nothing special.
But that guy Lucas was something else. I immediately recognized him, alone, singing the first part of the song. Even if I hated him so much, he was a really good singer and dancer, and it annoyed me to no end.
My little Mateo soon appeared. He was terrified, I could feel it, but nailed it as well. The performance was much more enjoyable than the first two ones until that guy put his hand on Mateo's ass. My heart stopped. That bitch just touched Mateo's ass! Even I didn't have that chance! I watched, horrified, as the dance became more and more sensual. Every second, my heart was a little more broken. I wanted to cry, seeing the person I loved being that way with someone else. And then they kissed. Tears ran down my cheeks.
I dashed out of the room and ran as far as I could. Soon, I was outside, running to my car.
Once inside, I took a few moments and tried to breathe. I couldn't believe Mateo played with my feelings. He let me fall in love with him! And he was doing things with that guy at the same time! I was so hurt that I decided I needed to forget what just happened.

Mateo P.O.V

I walked in the night for more than an hour, fresh air whipping my face. It was freezing outside, and I started to feel it.
I was very happy when I entered my house. It didn't last long though, because as soon as I was inside, I smelled cigarettes, weed, and alcohol in the entire house. People were dancing all around the place with loud music, drinks were spilled everywhere on the floor, some people were having sex and almost everyone was wasted.
A few persons bumped into me without apologizing, and I noticed my sister wasn't with her boyfriend while climbing the stairs.
Curious, I went to her bedroom, and my blood turned to ice.

"Yeah, you like that!"

"Oh yeah, yeah, Liam I love it !"

"God that feels great"

Liam was fucking my sister. Tears immediately blurred my vision, as I listened to the man I liked fucking with that bitch I was forced to call a sister. I was crying silently, but couldn't handle it. I opened the door and turned on the light. Liam was naked and was really fucking my sister.

"Mateo ?!" Liam and my sister exclaimed at the same time.

I never hated someone more than my sister at that moment. She was evil. I wanted to kill her. I didn't say anything and ran. Once down the stairs, I walked toward Jason, Mike, and their jock friends.

"What do you want faggot ?" Mike coldly asked when he saw me.

"Yeah I'm a faggot, but at least I'm not a sexual disappointment. My sister is fucking with Liam right now" I angrily answered.

The entire group gasped. I was still crying and didn't wait for his answer. I just wanted to get out of here. But near the entrance, Liam grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me !" I yelled, pushing him as far as I could.

"Mateo wait I can-"

"SHUT UP! There is nothing to explain! You flirted with me, you made me believe I was special, that you liked me, and you're fucking with my sister ?! You're even worse than Nathan !"

"Yeah, and what did you do with that Lucas guy !" He screamed back.

"So you were there! If you really liked me, you would have noticed I didn't agree with what happened! It wasn't planned at all! I said yes for this performance before you admitted you wanted to date me, and I was as surprised as you to feel something on ass, or on my lips. This son of a bitch didn't warn me he would do it the day of the show. Because I wouldn't have done it if I knew !"

The entire house was silently watching our argument, probably lost about what we were talking about. Liam stayed silent.

"I was so furious that I ran away. I spent an hour and a half in the night and the cold, crying because I felt rapted. And you were fucking my sister !!" I shouted.

"I can-" he started.

"Don't. You smell alcohol and weed from a mile" I said with disgust.

I turned around and started to walk again when my sister spoke.

"Mateo wait-"

I heard her approach me, turned around, and punched her as hard as I could.
The crowd gasped.

"Ah! Oh my god! I think my nose is broken !!" my sister screamed.

"God that felt sooooo right. I dreamed every night of punching your slutty face. You're the biggest bitch on earth. Stay. away. from me." I said to her, while she was trying to get up with her bloody nose.

With that, I got out. I was alone in the cold night again. I started to walk toward Stella's house, crying like never I cried before. I felt betrayed. This heartbreak was even worse than the first one. I trusted him, he knew about my past, my fears, and didn't care at all. For the second time I decided to believe, and for the second time, I finished heartbroken.
How was I supposed to love again? I finally arrived at Stella's place and knocked. It was late, but not too late for her.
A girl I didn't know opened the door.

"Oh, you're not the delivery man" she stated.

"Hum... is Stella here ?" I asked with my shaking voice.

"Stella! There's someone for you" she screamed toward the inside of the house.

Stella arrived a few moments later and immediately hugged me when she saw my tears.

"My god what happened to you ?" She asked when I burst into tears in her arms.

We all went into the house. I filled Stella and her friend I didn't know about in about the situation. I told them everything.

"Oh my god... I'm so sorry" Stella said while hugging me again.

"I'm so so sorry to interrupt, but I didn't know where to go. Jay is with Lara right now, and I thought you were alone" I sobbed.

"Don't worry, it's not a problem! Everybody's out for the moment. Oh, this is Chelsea by the way, a good friend from my drama club. Ok, we're going to make some cookies, and pizzas are coming. Stay here and relax" Stella ordered.

I never heard about Chelsea, but I noticed they were getting along pretty well.
I soon told them I was going to sleep and went to one of the guest rooms. I didn't sleep that night but didn't want to intrude too much. So I just cried, alone in the room.

Special thanks to JC-679 and PaolaBelan for commenting and voting on my story! I added Liam's point of you just for you ;)

Love from otters!