"He's too Tired"-Analogical/fluff

Warnings- cussing
Summary- Patton, and Roman want Logan to help out on the script for a new Sanders Sides video but when they summon him in Virgils arms passed out.

Virgil had been in his room on his phone on tumblr. All of the sudden the door busted open with a sweaty, baggy eyed Logan.

"What the hell Logan!?" Virgil jumped up from his bed, and caught Logan before he fell. "I'm so t-tired but Roman, and Patton need help on the script." Logan said in between yawns. "Okay I'm not letting you go downstairs looking like this! You almost look like me with the bags under your eyes!" Virgil yelled. "I just...." Logan had started to drift off in Virgils arms. But, just then Virgil felt a familiar tug on he, and Logan. "Shit"

Virgil, and Logan were both summoned, and they were both in the same position as before this time in Logan's spot in the living room.

"What's wrong with him?" Roman asked. "He's too tired." Virgil response looking at the snoring Logan. "But! We need him to look over the script!" Roman blurted. " I told you Roman, he's too fucking tired! You all have been overworking him which is getting him stressed! Believe it or not he's also getting anxious!" Patton, Roman, and Thomas looked down guiltily. "Now if you excuse us I'm going to be bringing him to his room to sleep! With no interruptions! Got it!" Virgil sink them both out before anyone could respond.

Virgil lates Logan down on his bed and tucked him in. He took off Logan's glasses and placed them on his night stand. Logan opened his eyes tiredly, and said "thank you Virgil. I wuv you..." Logan then dozed off again. Virgil couldn't help but giggle at the usually grammatical correct Logan. "I love you too Logan. Goodnight."

A/n- sorry it was short. Please send in requests!!! :p