Dark-familal dlamp/angst/fluff

Warnings- cussing, Sympothetic deceit, talk of anxiety meds, and anti depressants, unsympathetic Remus, fighting, talk of homophobia
Summary- The sides were all siblings, and now that their parents died they all needed to step up to take care of their younger brother, Virgil.

Patton was 21 the oldest of the siblings, Damian was 20, Logan was 19, Roman 18, and then Virgil the youngest of the family only 11. Their parents died in a car crash a couple months ago, and they just now agreed that all of them would help take care of Virgil the youngest brother. It had been about a year or two since they saw him last due to them all being at college, he has been living at the orphanage since the crash.

They all notified the orphanage to drop him off back at home so they would take care of him.

When the car from the orphanage they all walked outside on the porch to greet him. When Virgil got out of the car they all gasped. He was pale, had dark clothes, and purple dyed tips.

The orphanage director got out of the car, and got his luggage. The director went up to the older boys with Virgil by his side. Virgil hadn't even looked up.

"Virgil, say hello to your brothers!" The director said smiling. Virgil looked up. His eyes were a dark plum color. The older siblings could all see the pain, sorrow, and hurt that boy was in just by his eyes. "Hi.." Virgil said in a low voice just above a whisper. "Well then he's all yours! Just to notify you he has to take anxiety medication, and anti-depressants. Ta ta boys!" The director told them walking away.

Over the next hour they all helped Virgil unpack, and talked to him. They got to know Virgil more than they ever did. Virgil was smiling at the end of the day.

At 5 o'clock they all sat down and had dinner. After that at around 7 they all watched a Disney movie after Roman insisting on it.

The next couple weeks were awesome. Virgil, and Roman had gotten into a couple arguments which usually ended in Virgil hissing at him, and calling him princey or nicknames he had came up with for him over the weeks.

They all had gotten close to Virgil, telling jokes, nicknames, and even just talking.

One day while Virgil was at school they had gotten a call. "Hello?" Patton answered. "Hello, is this Virgil Sanders guardian?" The person said. "Yes it is. Who is this?" Patton replied " this is his school calling, you see Virgil got into a fight with a kid named 'Remus' over something Virgil ended up with a black eye, bloody nose, and a busted lip, while Remus has a broken nose, black eye, and bruised cheekbone." Patton's mouth was a grape. The other siblings were looking at him confused dying to know what happened, and what's so shocking. "I'm on my way." Patton hung up the phone immediately turning to the others. " Virgil got into a fight at school." "What!" They all shouted at the same time.

At the school they were all escorted to the nurses office to see a boy around Virgils age with ice on his broken nose, and cheek bone. They laid eyes on Virgil who looked pissed.

When they got home they all went into the living room. Damian spoke up first "what the fuck were you thinking?!" Logan spoke up next "Virgil what in gods name made you think it was okay to break a boys nose?!" Patton looked at Virgil sadly " I'm very disappointed in you Virgil." "What the fuck Virgil." Roman said.

Virgil stood up eyes glaring with anger. "How the fuck can you judge me when you don't even know what happened!" Virgil yelled. Virgil never cursed at them or yelled so this made them all shocked. " watch your mouth young man!" Damian said "no! You don't even know what that kid did yet you all think I'm the bad guy! You know how shitty that is?!" "Then go on tell us what the fuck went through your head making you break a kids nose!" Logan criticized . "He talked shit about mom, and dad!" Everything was silent. " he said that they were lucky to die to not deal with my gay ass."

The older siblings were all silent looking guiltily at Virgil. "I don't know what happened to make me tackle him, but he provoked it, and I'm not gonna lie he had it coming for a long time."

It was about an hour later of crying, and hugging. Soon they all fell asleep on the couch cuddled up together. Sure this was gonna take some time getting used to but they knew it was gonna have its ups, and downs, but they were all together, and that's what matters.