Smoking in love-anxceit/fluff/angst

Picture from Pinterest^ it was my inspiration
Warnings-cussing,use of cigarettes
Summary-Virgil and Janus (Deceit) have been dating for a while and while Janus is looking for his boyfriend around the mindscape he finds him but doing something he wouldn't expect.

Janus's(Deceits)Pov-
Virgil and I have been dating for about 3 months now , it has been going well we've gotten into a couple fights so far, but that's nothing unusual. Currently I am looking for Virgil when I notice he's not in his room or....well...anywhere. I check outside on the front porch, yet there's nothing. Then I notice something...smoke...coming from off the room. It's kinda on the outside of Virgils bedroom window...I swear I just checked in there though.

I decided to go up into Virgils room once again and still nobody is there. Except this time I notice the window is open. I look out it and there he was, sitting on the roof doing who knows what.

I slowly go out of the window and walk carefully torward him. As I get closer I see smoke coming off of him. I sit beside him and see it....a cigarette.

"V...Virgil?" "Oh h..hey j." " you smoke?" "Um...yeah sometimes when I get stressed." "You didn't want to tell me?" "I was scared to get judged by you." "I would never judge you. Based on what you tell me it's within good reason."

We sit there for a minute just holding hands looking at eachother.

"Have anything else you need to tell me story cloud?" I speak out

He ponders in thought for a minute thinking of what to say or if he should say it.

"I....I love you." He looks down at the ground nervously. "Hey...." I pick up his chin to face me. "I love you too"

I slowly kiss him very passionately yet calmly. I can taste a bit of vanilla and the cigarettes. I could tell he was ashamed of the cigarettes....I had to make him feel better some how...make him feel like I get it....

"I did it too." I confessed "what?" He asked curiously. "I smoked....after you had left I picked up the habit." "W...why?" "I missed you...and I didn't want to come to terms with the fact you were gone." "Well....we are together again." "Yes. And it's the best thing to ever happen to me. I quit because I had you to fill that void when I was accepted, and we will get you to quit too. We will find a way to."

Virgil smiled at Janus. Janus smiles back. They both met in the middle and kissed. Janus then took the cigarette from Virgil and put it out and threw it off the roof. "Us being together will be one of the first steps of quitting, okay?"
Virgil nodded happily and hugged his boyfriend. They both held eachother close the moment filled of love and still...some smoke.