Death to the unborn-angst/anxceit

Warnings: angst, cussing, miscariage, trans virgil, non lying to deceit
Summary: Virgil was going through something yet nobody noticed

Virgil had found out he was pregnant about 2 weeks ago and has been hiding it from everyone. Who knows what the light sides would think if they knew he was pregnant with Deceits baby. Virgil was getting ready to tell Janus in a couple minutes until

"Were done!" Deceit screamed

Virgil's eyes flooded with tears. He was speechless. He didn't know where this was coming from.

"w-why?Virgil said stuttering tears threatening to fall

"I'm not happy in this relationship anymore, you've been ignoring everyone for the past 2 weeks so im done." Deceit then walked out of the room angrily

Virgil began to break down, he was gonna have to raise this baby all alone. "Ja-jan please" virgil whimpered softly sobbing

1 month later

Virgil hasn't really come out of his room. He hasn't talked to anyone or eaten anything for weeks. It's been really hard on Deceit too, he's the only one who hasn't checked on him because it hurt too much. This was all until they heard a scream of fear and agony come from the vigils room.

They all ran to his door and opened it to see virgil on the ground with blood streaming everywhere down both his legs. Everyone ran to him checking his vitals.

"Virgil? Virgil? Listen to me, I need to know what hurts?" Logan asked, trying to stay calm. "M-my s-stomach!" Virgil screamed in agony "I don't know what this is. It's not his period because he's-" Virgil slowly started to come to a point he could breathe and talk without screaming so he interrupted "i k-know w-what h-happened. I-i t-think i had a-a m-miscarage." everyone was wide eyed.

"Wha-what?" Deceit questioned tears streaming down his face. "I f-found o-out a month-a-and two w-weeks-a-ago, i tr-tried to t-tell you b-but you d-dumped me."

A week later

Virgil and everyone have been trying to cope. Deceit and Virgil have been laying in bed together holding each other since they had gone to the hospital. They got back together knowing that they had both lost their child. They all slowly went back to normal but they always will have a place in their hearts for the death of their son. Even as the year went by, even when virgil found out he was pregnant again, even when they found out it was twin boys. It was a bad thing that had happened but they are glad of what it came to.