In love with the past abuse- past abusive anxceit/angst/fluff

Warnings-past abuse mentioned, scars, stitches, paranoia, angsssstttt
Summary-everyone seems to be wondering that since remus and Janus has gotten accepted, what's going on with Virgil and Janus? They act strange around eachother. Instead of just asking Janus and remus...they Get Virgils brother in for a little more help
A/n-in this paranoia is Virgils older brother btw. I'm sorry it sucks. I can do a part two if requested by a lot of ppl. Hope you like my shitty writing💜💙

No ones Pov-

Janus and Remus were accepted into the lightsides mindscape.It was going okay...Remus and roman fought a lot though, and there was something off about Virgil and janus. Virgil and remus hung out a lot, they were like best friends. Janus, and Virgil were never in the same room alone though...it was like they never talked, but another strange part is they never fought either. Everyone was very curious as to why it was so weird with them. So they all decided to ask remus about it since he lived with them, and was close with virgil.

Pattons Pov-

We all were walking up the stairs planning on having a talk with Remus about why Virgil and Janus always acted unusually with each other. I knocked on his door. Remus opened the door. "Yes?" "hey kiddo! Um do you have a sec?" "um i guess...come in.'' We all walk in until we see Janus sitting in a chair in Remus's room. "Oh um...we can come back later..." roman said nervously. "Oh come on! It's fine sitting down." janus said. "What did you need?'' Remus said, sitting down in the other chair while we sat on his bed. "Um actually...we have a couple questions that you both could actually answer.'' I said, fumbling with my cardigan. "Alright then....what?" "well...it's about janus and virgil...'' Logan said, fixing his glasses. Janus and Remus's eyes widen and they both look down at their feet.

"What do you want to know?" janus asks. "Well...why do you and virgil...act so...weird around each other? Like you guys never talk?" roman asked for us. "Well...it's a long story..but if you really want to know...i guess i could answer..." "janus... you don't have to." remus said reassuringly. "No...it's fine...they were gonna find out one day....but i do have to say...I've changed and I was really...bad...and I regret everything I did." we all nodded. "Virgil and i...we were in a relationship, and at first..everything was amazing until...he started hanging out with his brother paranoia more often and I got jealous...so I started to...'' Janus started to tear up. "I started to hurt him." we all gasped. "I took my frustration out on him rather than talking about it. I regret it so much...it was the worst thing i have ever done...and i get it if you hate me again, just know i would never do that to him now."

We were all in shock. Logan was the first to speak up "i can tell....that you regret what happened....so i do not hate you...though i am still confused. Is that the reason he left?" "actually...i had abused him for a while before he left...i'm confused about why he stayed for so long...he had chances to leave, but he never took them." janus said. "How do we find out?" remus asked. "Well...we could try and talk to paranoia...though he would most likely tell virgil what were asking." janus responded. "Well...i...i have a invisibility potion in my room so we could try...to..sneak in his room....though we may not find anything." logan said while standing up pacing to think. "Isn't that an invasion of privacy though?" i asked innocently"Dude...are you serious..your invading his privacy by just asking these questions." remus said. "True and if were already invading it...we might as well go all in." roman said with required hand gestures.

"Then it's settled! We all drink the potion or whatever, and sneak into his room." janus stated. "Hold on right there." we heard a voice come from the door. We all looked up to see paranoia looking right back at us. "Paranoia we-" "no i already know what your trying to do...and ill help." "what!?" we all yelled in shock. "I've been wondering the same questions, and as long as you're accepted....we kinda need to find out why." "i thought you hated me?" janus said dumbfounded. "Oh i still do." paranoia walked to janus and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "I despise you, and your whole existence for hurting my baby brother, but..." he released him. "But i want to know why too." "well...how do we do this now that you know?" logan asked. "I am going into his room in about 5 minutes to help clean his wounds from...you." he glared at janus. "And usually while i do that we have long talks that are important. So while I walk in you walk in behind me invisible, and stand in the corner while I do my thing, and he should be asleep so it's gonna be easy getting in...he's a deep sleeper." "Well..this is gonna be easier than expected." roman said flamboyantly.