Part 2 of dissapearence-dukexiety/ brotherly analogical/ angst/fluff

Warnings-cussing,angst, kidnapping,knife, pistol
Summary- Logan and remus teamed up to try and find virgil. This is part 2 of disappearance so I recommend reading that first.

The day after-

Logans Pov-

After Remus and I decided he would come over we went our separate ways with a little more hope.  It's about 9:30...of course remus is late. I hear a knock on the front door, I go to open it and there he was. "Your late." i said with a glare. "Yea, yea. I know, and i'm sorry i just overslept." "whatever, let's just get started."

We walk up the stairs and stop in front of Virgil's room. I reach for the knob when i stop myself. "You alright?" remus asks me. "Yea...just...i haven't been in his room since..." "oh..well...i'm nervous too. I know this may be overwhelming for us. So just..take your time." he says reassuringly. I wait a moment and the reach for the knob, slowly turning it before going in. i gasp as i open it. I start tearing up. "It still smells like him..." i say. "Yea...yea it does." i look over at remus to see him tearing up as well. "Can we...sit for a moment..to just calm down?" he asks. "Yea...yea we can." we both sit down on his bed and take in the smell of him.

It takes us about two minutes of silence to talk again. "Was it just me, or did he smell like vanilla?'' I ask Remus with a sad smile. "Yeah....or a cedar wood...like a campfire that made your eyes heavy, and put you to sleep.'' We lock eyes, smiling at eachother. "Well...shall we get started?" he asks standing up. "Yes we shall.'' I say standing up straightening my tie. "I know you said we would go to the store, but since I already did research I went to the store after last night." he said, grabbing his bag. "Well what did you find?" "well i bought some things that would find fingerprints when mixed and shit. I also got some blue lights in case of a secret message..."

10 minutes of listing things that will help (cause i'm not researching that shit lmao)

Remus's Pov-

"If you dont think this stuff will be useful i can always go-" "no, no remus these are perfect. How long have you been doing research on this?" "right after he went missing. I just...i know he's alive." I looked up at logan. "He has to be." "i know...want to start?" "sure...we should start to see if there is finger prints anywhere, and maybe clues." "that's exactly what i was thinking."

I start making the mixture for fingerprints. "Wait, how are we gonna see what prints are virgils or someone else's?" Logan asks. "Well...'' I take out my phone with a smirk. "Virgil had his finger print on my phone, and i barely use my phone since i'm always on my playstation and i never use my fingerprint, i just use the code. (meeeeeeeee!!!!) So we could use the mixture on that too." "Remus you're a geniu- I mean...you are very smart." he says, straightening out his tie. I laugh. "Thanks."

30 minutes later of making the mixture

Logans Pov-

"Alright it should be done." I say to remus. I start to put the mixture on his home button to get virgils. We make sure it's not Remus's by doing this too. "Lets begin on the window." remus says. I walk over to the window and put the mixture on the whole thing. We find virgil's finger prints on one side in a grabbing shape. "He could have been grabbing it trying to escape from someone." "that is a probability, let's check the other side of the window.'' I say placing more of the mixture there.

I wait for a second seeing nothing...until. I gasp. "Its...its..not his..." I start tearing up. "Logan we still don't know whether it's a kidnapper or not...plus we don't even know how we would find whose fingerprint it is!" "yes we can! So while the police were here they checked cameras around the neighborhood to see if they could spot anyone. I asked for them to leave the dvds here of the footage. We can look for any passing cars or anything like that. I can even try to hack into the main cameras in other neighborhoods in the other side of my backyard!" I say get out the dvds and my laptop. "To think...we might see him again." remus said with a teary hopeful smile. I smile at him, then immediately putting the dvds inside my laptop.