Cuddled up-familial lamp+r/analogical/fluff/hint of smut

Warnings- cursing, sex suggestion, Virgil is male just is called mom
Summary- Virgil and Logan have three kids and they love cuddle time

Virgil woke up from the bed shifting around him, he opened his eyes to see two little brunette boys trying to get under the blankets next to him.

"Remus, Roman, what are you two doing?" Virgil said trying to stifle a laugh

Remus and Roman looked a little panicked but when Virgil gave them a little smirk they knew he was joking so they started to calm down knowing they were not in fact getting I trouble.

Roman replied very innocently "well, we were jutht twying to cuddle wit you momma."

"Well I've got room, get in!" Virgil said happily.

The boys were cuddling for about 10 minutes almost ready to doze off but then Patton began to cry. Virgil got up out of bed away from the two 4 year olds to the youngest. Virgil peeked over the crib to see his little cupcake stop crying and giggle while reaching up and making grabby hands at his mom.

"Hey my little Patton cake. How are you doing baby boy?...oof you need a little change I can smell." Virgil laughed.

After Changing the 5 month old Virgil went back into his bedroom to the twins to see them wresting each other on the floor. "Boys." Virgil said sternly. " sorry mama." The twins said in unison.

Virgil climbed into bed holding Patton to his chest, Roman went to huddle into the left side of Virgil and Remus went right.

Soon enough all of the boys were asleep. About an hour later Logan came home. Logan immediately got worried as it was quiet, this was very unusual as when you have twin boys and a 5 month old. Logan had gotten home really early due to being able to have a couple days off. When Logan was checking everywhere for his husband and any signs of his kids he found all of them huddled up so cutely. Now logan was never known for emotions but this....this made him smile. Logan then started to get into proper attire for the rest of the day, due to being a teacher he had to look very formal, though he always did dress in a nice "presentable" attire.

"Logan?" A very tired Virgil called in a quiet whisper as to not wake the boys. "Hello dear, i didn't mean to disturb your sleep." "Oh it's fine... why are you home so early?" Virgil curiously asked "Well i have a couple days off and i was able to go home early to you." Logan smiled as he saw his youngest son pattons big doe eyes slowly open and when he saw his mommy he giggled.
"Hey there patty cake. How was your sleep?" Virgil said in a low soothing voice. "And look who here patty!" Virgil pointed to Logan and pattons eyes followed his hand and he began to giggle more. Logan smiled widely at his husband and children, Logan had not thought he would ever have his own family as he and Virgil both came from broken homes. "Yea! It's daddy!" Logan slowly walked over to the bed after getting into normal attire and lifted up Remus, it hadn't woken him as the twins were both very deep sleepers, Logan then placed him at his side and kissed his husband's cheek.

"I love you star, if it weren't for you i would never have known happiness." Logan said looking longingly into Virgil's eyes that seemed to hold the universe for him. "I love you too Lo."

"Now, I'm off for about two weeks...how about we send the kids to uncle remy and Deciets for a couple days so we can have some....alone time" Logan said suggestively while wiggling his eyebrows, yes it was unlike him to do out in public but not while with Virgil.

Virgil bit his lip "that sounds acceptable." They both went in for a kiss and soon they were moving there lips in a formation comfortable for them, but soon they had to part as the two twins awoke very hungry and energetic.

Both husbands couldn't wait for uncle remy to come get them.