"Bitch!""babe?"-Prinxiety/fluff

Warnings- cussing, sexual jokes, sympathetic deceit
Summary-High school au where Virgil, and Roman get assigned to a project together when they are enemies. But, Roman gets a glimpse of what shit happens to Virgil on a daily when he arrived to work on the project at Virgils house.

Roman walked to English looking around to see if his friend Patton has arrived yet, but realized he wasn't at school that day which meant he had to suffer through English class alone.

The teacher had began the lesson of the day. He told everyone that he is assigning parents to a project about the book Romeo and Juliet.

'How original' Virgil thought. He had no friends in English besides Patton Heart who hadn't attended school that day ,and even if he had he would be partnered with the royal pain, Roman Prince, self centered moron who was way into Disney for Virgils taste. All of the sudden Virgil heard his name called , and then Romans. Turned out they had to work together on the project. 'Well I'm fucked'.

Roman went over, and sat next to Virgil. "Emo nightmare" "Royal Pain" they greeted each other... or well.. teased each other. The rest of class was just each other bickering over the dumbest things. When the bell rung, and they exchanged numbers to work on the project Virgil got right the hell out of there.

Roman, and Virgil had made plans to walk to Virgils house after school together to work on the project. Once the end of the day had came Virgil waited outside for Roman to come. "Hey bitch!" Virgil heard that irritating voice from behind him. "Let's go already I've been waiting for you." Virgil said. "Jeez sorry I have an actual life." Roman said rolling his eyes. Before Virgil looked away he thought something 'he's kinda cute tho not gonna lie.'

They walked down the block, and came to a stop at a White House. Virgil, and Roman went up the walk way and knocked. A guy older looking than the both of them answered the door. Roman knew him. He was Damian Black or Deceit Black, the worst kid in school, well at least used to be. He graduated, and nobody has heard of him since.

"Virgil! Welcome home baby brother! Who's this?" Damian asked. "Brother?! He's your brother Virgil?" Roman asked astonished. "He's my partner in English. Well be upstairs." Virgil said in an annoyed tone. Roman followed behind just thinking 'Virgils really hot though.'

Roman, and Virgil walked upstairs into a dark purple room with band posters everywhere. "So this is your room?" Roman asked sitting on a bean bag. "Yea... anyway let's get this project done so we can go our separate ways okay?" Virgil answered back. Roman tilted his head at him seemingly questioning him. "What now Princey?" "Well... why don't you like me?" Roman asked. Virgil stares at him for a second before walking to the window, and jumping onto the roof, beckoning Roman to follow, which Roman obeyed. Once they were sitting on the roof Virgil said "because you didn't like me first." Roman thought about it for a bit and said "can we start over? Get to know each other?" "I guess" Virgil said.

Over the next two hours they sat on Virgils roof getting to know each other. At one point Roman gave Virgil his coat . While Virgil was talking Roman looked down at his lips thinking about how soft they looked even bitten. Before Virgil could even look at him Roman swooped in, and kissed him. Virgil jumped in surprise but after a minute reluctantly kissed back. When they pulled away panting for air roman smirked and joked out "how's that for getting to know each other?" "Asshole" Virgil laughed. "Virgil? Will you be my boyfriend?" "I mean do I have to though?" Virgil replies jokingly "yes you dumb ass." They went in for another passionate kiss. "Hey babe? I love you" Roman said. "I love you too"