dark purple?

Today I didn't work. I've studied, a lot.
I didn't say that, in the morning, I'm a student. Unfortunatly. I'm currently attending the last year of university. It's hard, but I can handle this, even though I don't have free time anymore. My life is all work-school.

That's why I said that my days are grey. I've not seen a rainbow in my life for a long time.

By the way, I said that today I've studied a lot. That's true. Exams are upcoming and I can feel the anxiety, the stress, that school brings.

I'm studying psychology. I've always been interested in human's brain. On the other hand, memorizing all those terms is not easy. And is freaking me out. I don't know why this is useful.

I don't want to be a doctor or something like that. I don't want people to think that I'm a loser dressed up like a "treasure for the human being". I just want to be Gun Atthaphan, the real me. I just want to be special for someone.

Today, while I was studying, someone texted me. At first, I thought it was Joss. He usually texts me to ask if he has to buy something for dinner/lunch. But, it wasn't him. Actually, that surprised me.

"Hi. I know you are not working now. Today I came to the cafe and you weren't there. Kind of disappointing. I didn't come to see you, let's make it clear. I'm sorry for yesterday, I'm not a jerk. Hope you'll understand me.
You still own me a cigarette. Tell me when you're free, so we can smoke together, looking at the stars, again.
O." 

"How the fuck did you get my number? But, apologies accepted. I'm so not free now. Let's meet up Saturday. Bring Philip too. Goodnight, dark purple.
G."

"Dark purple? That's strange. You have to explain this to me.
New gave me your number. I've not stolen it or something like that. I swear.
Goodnight, mr. I need a cigarette.
O."

I left him on read. But just because of that stupid nickname. I smiled, though. Long story, I said, talking to me.