yellow runaway train

Happiness is so strange. It gets inside you, in your deepest part, and it kicks so that it can't leave you. Because is like this, once it gets inside you, hardly ever goes away. There are those moments where it runs away. Just because it is out of its breath. Happiness is like a yellow runaway train. And you never knows what it can bring in your life. 

A train can be late or not. For me, it arrived. I don't know when. But it did.

Happiness is two cold dark purple eyes. Lips with the most unique taste in the universe. A soul with one hundred stories. Off is happiness.

Today, he came to my place. I was studying, as always. It was... unexpected. I felt happy, yellow. Joss wasn't at home. It was just the two of us. I felt like my heart was bursting in my chest.

"What are you thinking?" we were lying down, when he asked me this question. With my head on his chest, and his eyes looking at something that only he knows.

"Actually, everything" I've never been in such a relaxing silence. I could hear some noises in the background. The birds sing, his heartbeat, my heartbeat. His hands were running through my hair. I closed my eyes for a bit.

"Tomorrow I'll bring you in a special place. I swear, you won't be disappointed."

"Tomorrow is Friday, you know that I work all day long..." I looked right into his face, pouting. 

"Saturday?" I nodded, smiling at him. I left on his lips a kiss and then another one.

We spent the afternoon like this. Without talking. With my head against his chest. With his hand on my hair. And I couldn't ask more.

Happiness is a yellow runaway train that, if you don't pay attention, can be lost. Blue sad will wind you, as long as it can. I didn't lose, mine. It was right next to me. I could feel his breath against my head and his heart was just under my ear. My yellow train was there. Lying next to me. And I wouldn't let him go.

*One of the shortest chapter that I have ever written. I'm sorry, the next one will be much better. My word♡*